Welcome To Our New War

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Been working on this for about 3 weeks now...not the best, not the worst. Preview/Pump up video for the 2013 season including highlights from last season and of Jarred Cook, Jake Long, Tavon Austin, and Alec Olgeltree. Any tips, constructive criticism, or suggestions I can use on my next video are more than welcome...hope you all enjoy!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGzygGRLt4k[/youtube]

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I have no idea what it takes to put these together so no critique from me. I thought it was great man. I always appreciate the people that take the time to put these together. Especially during the offseason when you are dying for football. This helps bridge the gap for me personally.

So thanks bro, much appreciated!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, I appreciate your appreciation lol

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Only critique I have is I can't view it in my phone. It says user hasn't made this video available on mobile.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
fastcat said:
Only critique I have is I can't view it in my phone. It says user hasn't made this video available on mobile.

Yeah I've been looking into that for a minute now...can't play it on my ipad :x ..apparently it is some kind of copyright issue with the song I used. I don't have the option to make it available :evil: sorry mate...I'll keep workin on it though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamsFanCK said:
fastcat said:

Yeah I've been looking into that for a minute now...can't play it on my ipad :x ..apparently it is some kind of copyright issue with the song I used. I don't have the option to make it available :evil: sorry mate...I'll keep workin on it though.

I watched it on my iPood and it was fine.....loved the vid hated the music.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I finally had the chance to watch the video. Very cool. IMO - this is something I would love to see more of. I can't get enough of this stuff. Thanks man.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Worked for me, good job. Damn, I can't wait to see this team play.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Wow..starting at the 150 mark watch #7 get so close to TA that he should have had him. TA pulls away like a funny car from the start line. Crazy burst.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Can you post the YouTube link, I cannot watch the embedded video.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good stuff man. I've been playing around with the idea of doing another highlight video, and I've started a few of them already, but I always seem to drop it and become disinterested for some reason. My creative fire has died out and I have no idea why. Maybe once the season starts up, and we start putting teams through the buzz saw, I'll get reinvigorated.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
X said:
Good stuff man. I've been playing around with the idea of doing another highlight video, and I've started a few of them already, but I always seem to drop it and become disinterested for some reason. My creative fire has died out and I have no idea why. Maybe once the season starts up, and we start putting teams through the buzz saw, I'll get reinvigorated.

Usually it starts with a song I hear on my IPod and I get this vision...that vision gives me the fire....idk try that....just wait till a song slaps you in the face and says...yo, time to make a video!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamsFanCK said:
X said:

Usually it starts with a song I hear on my IPod and I get this vision...that vision gives me the fire....idk try that....just wait till a song slaps you in the face and says...yo, time to make a video!!
Yeah, I've done that many times. Sometimes I'll be driving, and hear a song, and start to make a video in my head of all the highlights I'd like to add to it. Plays for certain riffs, other players for breaks in the song. I'm wildly imaginative like that. I just lost it for some reason, and I can't figure out why. It's like a writer's block or something. I'm sure I'll get it back. It's just a little disturbing is all.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck yes! I love this video! Rest of the NFL better get out the way or get run over, cause we're taking the whole fucking league by storm!