Weird NFL World ... Post Draft ..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Something very surprising to me, after the Draft, the Bills announced today, they are Firing there GM Whaley! Wild!:dizzy: Thoughts!?!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They also fired their entire scouting department.

What if the Bills have a winning season now? It'll be Doug Whaley and friends that got all these players.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol....Buffalo the next "factory of sadness"?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have been every since Kelly left!(y);)
I mean the ultimate award, which the Cleveland Browns have had a death grip on for decades....They did ok in the draft, and so BUFFALO has emerged!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
lol....Buffalo the next "factory of sadness"?

Pegula is a smug POS who with his wife might be the worst owner in sports tbh. As I said way back when, if I were Whaley I would have resigned when all that BS went down with Rex being fired due to not wanting to sit the QB and avoid paying the extension, etc. Whaley was caught out of the loop and embarrassed in the media over it. Got the owner polling players to find out who they like, second guessing everyone he hires to do jobs, etc.

Dude also owns the Sabres and fired his head coach because Eichel didn't like him. Dave Futa of the Kings is rumored to be in the mix for GM but I pray he doesn't get the job because he doesn't deserve that madness.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Perhaps it's a good time for Snead to revisit a Groy trade ?