Week 8 coverage maps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starting with the late game on Fox. Most of the country gets our game. Red being our game blue being Whiners and Redtards. We get Brennemann and Aikman.

08-FOX-L-V2.png

CBS has an early game.

08-CBS.png

upload_2018-10-24_18-16-5.png

Fox early game.

08-FOX-E-V2.png

upload_2018-10-24_18-16-47.png

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=8

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Ugh, both Brenneman and Aikman. Hopefully this means that fox airs a late game in my area.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
That's as close as you can get to Monday or Sunday night coverage. 48.74 states.

The entire country will see the rams blow out the largest spread A Rodgers has ever been up against.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm so happy. I get to watch the Rams on my big screen without streaming.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Play the cheeseheads get a damn near 100% feed. Really need to beat them the F down on Sunday. :D

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Before the game greenbay is good team for rams to prove themselves against after game rams haven't played anyone good yet

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here in the Central Valley the whiners get bumped for the MIGHTY RAMS :mrburnsevil:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's great, sorta...I work until 4pm and stream the game from 3:25p to 4pm. Then I have a half hour commute, so I get the game after halftime on my Big Screen....Ah well, better than nothing!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Visiting my home state of Oklahoma next week and I'll still be able to catch the game!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
4 weeks in a row of having the game televised in my area. And all I can think of is how bad I feel for those who aren't blessed like me. (Blue font) light blue.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My free Sunday Ticket win this year is paying off less and less. I think I’ve only needed to watch them on it twice this season.

And I live in NJ!!

Rams are the new America’s Team