GAME DAY Week 7 - The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't mind seeing the Chargers lose. But I wish it wouldn't be to a division rival.

Ram65

Legend
Mahomes with time to throw killed the Whiners.

Really like how Chiefs let Bosa take himself out of plays. KC looks tough.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Bosa not to bright and I'm not saying that cause I hate the niners .....I hope we use that against them also he was offsides at least twice that I saw and continuously was crushed on those screens some were at home some away but they followed through and executed perfectly.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Brandon Staley went from linebackers coach to DC to Head Coach in three years.

Sometimes teams get crazy and overreact. Like, “We better grab him before someone else does!”

Yeah, he will probably be one of the first coaches to get axed at the end of the year. With all that talent that team plays some really uninspiring football.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mahomes with time to throw killed the Whiners.

Really like how Chiefs let Bosa take himself out of plays. KC looks tough.
Chiefs are outstanding yeah. Cred where it's due. Not sold on their defense but the team in overall combination is so tough.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Chargers aren't near what I thought they'd be. It's baffling.
This year's preseason media circle jerk serves as a great example of how unpredictable this game is. Only some things are eternal, like how QBs hate being hit, how turnovers make you lose, and how the 9ers and their fans are sorry sacks of shit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, he will probably be one of the first coaches to get axed at the end of the year. With all that talent that team plays some really uninspiring football.
They're OC should be fired right now whoever it is can't do the job. The time out, challenge, go for it or punt on 4th xp or 2pt is all on Staley and will lead to him being fired too. But that oc/playcaller is terrible.

Ellard80

Legend
If you think the rams have injury problems... check out the chargers...

Lost Bosa for most of the year... looks like they just lost Jackson for maybe the year... lost their stud LT

Both starting WR hurt

Ellard80

Legend
he never should have been hired so fast...

however nearly all their top talent is injured.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you think the rams have injury problems... check out the chargers...

Lost Bosa for most of the year... looks like they just lost Jackson for maybe the year... lost their stud LT

Both starting WR hurt
Chargers have 7 guys on IR Rams have 11. Yes Bosa is a big piece as is them also missing their LT.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Parity or Parody?
This week, all the latter.

happy die hard GIF by Sky

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Bosa not to bright and I'm not saying that cause I hate the niners .....I hope we use that against them also he was offsides at least twice that I saw and continuously was crushed on those screens some were at home some away but they followed through and executed perfectly.
Yeah, his two off-sides penalties were ridiculous. Lining up on the right side of the ball is the easiest thing you do all day...

The only one that was worse was Wilson's False Start. All the other 21 guys on the field were in front of him. And he moved early...

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Yeah, his two off-sides penalties were ridiculous. Lining up on the right side of the ball is the easiest thing you do all day...

The only one that was worse was Wilson's False Start. All the other 21 guys on the field were in front of him. And he moved early...

He couldn't figure shit out today because Reid's play calling had him on his heels. He is athletically super gifted but maybe use his aggression and low intellect against him so he can disrupt.