GAME DAY Week 4 - The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I can see why the Browns had no interest in keeping Baker Mayfield. His accuracy sucks.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
First half QB rating for both quarterbacks. Murray 54.2. Mayfield 52.5. Both look pretty bad so far. But if the Cardinals get Murray running more in the second half it might energize their offense. When Josh Allen made it a point to run more their offense looked totally different after that. The Panthers need to focus on containment and not let Murry get outside.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why is McDaniels a HC? Raiders should of still had Rich Bissacia. Atleast they were winning with him. McDaniel may be a one season over type HC.
I think McDaniels will do fine. It's a tough division and he's got a lot to learn so he doesn't have time to F around. But as long as he spent with Belicheat, plus his grasp of offense... Seems like he'll be good to go.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL I benched Jeudy in fantasy because he was just terrible so far this season

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Neither deserves to win...

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I benched Miles Sanders for Curtis Samuel...ask me why.
I also with 1 strike already took the Packers in the survivor pool and not loving that pick right now with how bad ARod looks.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McCaffery just let a guy free in on Baker

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Murray's starting to find a groove. Mayfield still sucks. Over throws. Under throws. Passes knocked down at the line of scrimmage.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Hekker has the completion on a fake punt called back for ineligible man downfield.

These teams fucking suck.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hekker has the completion on a fake punt called back for ineligible man downfield.

These teams fucking suck.
That was on Hekker it looked like. Linemen are told the play and they hold the block for a couple seconds but Hekker didn't have anybody open and held it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, Panthers catch a break. Personal foul on both teams. Lineman for the Cards bumped the ref after the Panther defender threw the RB down after the whistle. Half the distance to the goal is only about 3 yards. Then 15 yards back puts them first and goal on the 19