GAME DAY Week 4 - The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lol, I didn't know Greg The Leg Zuerline was with the Jets. From kicking a game winning 57 yarder to put us in the Superbowl to one of the worst teams. But they're gonna win today up 24-20 with 16 seconds left.

Tano

Legend
Good for him and the Lions just glad he isn’t our QB anymore.
Oh I agree - I am just disagreeing with comments that state he should not be a NFL starter

He is a top 20 QB and is good enough for the lions because their defense stinks

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Detroit's defense is just horrible.

Might as well do an onside kick every time because they are just going to give up a TD anyway - they stink
Yes they have a horrible D. Just like the Steelers and every other team that loss to an upset. I rather have our Defense over anyone elses at this point. Should be thankful instead of trying to get rid of Morris.

Tano

Legend
Yes they have a horrible D. Just like the Steelers and every other team that loss to an upset. I rather have our Defense over anyone elses at this point. Should be thankful instead of trying to get rid of Morris.
I do not have a problem with Morris as our DC - I just want him to make better decisions on 3rd and 10 or longer

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok Goff has had 1 terrible pass but has led his team to 38 points

That should win every game
Scored 35 points in the first game and lost. Scored 38 today and lost. I don't see how anyone could put that on Goff. You score that much and you've more than done your job.

Tano

Legend
Scored 35 points if the first game and lost. Scored 38 today and lost. I don't see how anyone could put that on Goff. You score that much and you've more than done your job.
Even with a bad pick 6

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I do not have a problem with Morris as our DC - I just want him to make better decisions on 3rd and 10 or longer
I believe our Defense is great. Its when our O can’t score shit and we have to constantly rely on our Defense to win games. Its inexcusable at times when our O can’t score when the Defense gives them the oppurtunities to do so.

Tano

Legend
Its debatable, but I have Goff as a top 32. Whether he may be 20 or 21.
IMHO - he is better than Trubisky, Ryan, (right now) Mayfield, Wentz, Carr (right now), Houston QB, Jones, Gino, Crapola, Fields, Jets QB and probably a couple more that I can't think of right now

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Jeez, how bad is the Lions defense? Seahawks offense is terrible. Today they have 40 offensive points and 545 yards of offense. The Lions offense has 45 points and they're losing.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
This loss is on the Lions kicker, anyway.....

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
No one is trying to get rid of Raheem Morris; it's more along the lines that most of us feel that it is inevitable that he will be hired as a HC for another team, probably at the end of this year.
In many ways our focus should be on who we can get to replace him.

~ArkyRamsFan~

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow, 3 timeouts left a field goal would tie it. They really don't trust that defense to hold them from a first down. A failed onsides kick. With 3 timeouts the smart call is to kick it off. But I guess with that defense the onsides risk is higher percentage.