GAME DAY Week 4 - The Early Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
IMHO - he is better than Trubisky, Ryan, (right now) Mayfield, Wentz, Carr (right now), Houston QB, Jones, Gino, Crapola, Fields, Jets QB and probably a couple more that I can't think of right now
He definitely has longevity and always seems to be healthy. His QB accumen could or should be better by now for sure. In todays league though its better to be rated a top 10 or below. Anything over that its pointless because it comes down to the consistency to win games every week.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yup, I see why Detroit went for the onsides with 3 timeouts. Defense was not gonna hold them. 3rd and 5 and they give up the first down to seal it.

Tano

Legend
Wow, 3 timeouts left a field goal would tie it. They really don't trust that defense to hold them from a first down. A failed onsides kick. With 3 timeouts the smart call is to kick it off. But I guess with that defense the onsides risk is higher percentage.
The defense just sucks big time

Gino Smith is a crappy QB and gets 41 points off the lions defense

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Lulz, Geno friggin Smith looking like an All Pro today. Next week he'll be back to normal.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bummer was hoping Detroit would get it done. Lost opportunity.

Tano

Legend
He definitely has longevity and always seems to be healthy. His QB accumen could or should be better by now for sure. In todays league though its better to be rated a top 10 or below. Anything over that its pointless because it comes down to the consistency to win games every week.
22 teams have QBs rated below top 10. He is a good QB that can win you some games with a good defense. If the lions had a decent defense, I could see them winning 10 games and making the playoffs. But their defense sucks big time.

tempests

Hall of Fame
The defense just sucks big time
The reason we didn't all buy the Lions as a surprise team this year. Their D sucked last year and they really did nothing in the offseason to improve it.

Tano

Legend
Heh - Detroit has scored more points than every team in the league. Kansas City would have to score 42 points to tie them.

I stand by my statement that they are a top 16 offense

Tano

Legend
The reason we didn't all buy the Lions as a surprise team this year. Their D sucked last year and they really did nothing in the offseason to improve it.
I said 7 and 10 but with that defense - be lucky to get 5 wins this year

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Lol, I didn't know Greg The Leg Zuerline was with the Jets. From kicking a game winning 57 yarder to put us in the Superbowl to one of the worst teams. But they're gonna win today up 24-20 with 16 seconds left.
Yep him and LaMarcus Joyner

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Goff outscored two starting QBs for me in Fantasy....Lamar and Herbert.

animation domination lol GIF by gifnews

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Goff simply can't win, scores 35+ points 3/4 games and his defense literally can't do anything right. Can't tackle, can't pressure, can't force turnovers, can't force punts they can't do shit other than give up points. Worse defense I've even seen.

Tano

Legend
If I was Detroit next year, I would trade down since there will be a bunch of QBs coming out next year and get as many draft picks for the defensive side.

They need to completely redo their defense.

Edit - hey look - I am already looking to the draft for them. Feels like the Rams from 2004 to 2016

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I do not have a problem with Morris as our DC - I just want him to make better decisions on 3rd and 10 or longer
Not convinced that any of the projected possibilities (Chris Shula 7yr experience/ Eric Henderson 5yrs expereince/ Thad Bogarus 8 yrs exp. or Chris Beake 24 yrs exp. would replace DC Morris. Very likely an outside hire.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Detroit’s offense leads the NFL in scoring; 35 points per game.

They also lead the NFL in points allowed per game with… 35.

:wow2: