Week 3: What games are being shown in your area?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Central Illinois, we get Falcons and Cowboys on fox, on Cbs we get colts and Titans, bears and Seahawks second game on fox. I thought for sure we would get Rams game. So looks like another Sunday watching game late on gamepass with no football live.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm almost in the middle between the Bay area and Seattle areas...The ugly fucking trifecta Sunday...I get possibly the ugliest match-up in history early on CBS...Oakland and Cleveland...Are you shitting me ??? Then I get both the Whiners AND the Albatross late...I've always wanted to sleep away an entire Sunday..This might be my best bet...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Well I can't believe it, here in Seattle they are actually going to show the Rams vs Pitt!!! I'm shocked to be honest that almost never happens unless we are playing Seattle or we are on prime time.

Watch they change what game they air at the last minute....

diverdown

UDFA
Living in central GA the last couple of years...I get all the Falcons games, with some occasional Jacksonville or Carolina. It's like a nightmare trifecta of bad/boring football every week.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No Rams again in So Cal. Thanks for nothing programing A holes!
Can I say it again, No Rams again in our area. We get Green Bay and San Fran which will be 88-0 and over in the first 3 minutes. Thanks for nothing programing A holes!