Week 3 local TV coverage maps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
imagine him talking to his wife in bed with that voice?
Exactly. IMHO the worst voice of them all belongs to Jim Rome.

Can't imagine Rome talking to his wife or kids in that utterly ridiculous voice of his. Would make for a good comedy sketch...

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Can't imagine Rome talking to his wife or kids in that utterly ridiculous voice of his. Would make for a good comedy sketch...

Rome is so blatantly phoney. He continues to read emails and texts from listeners with what he calls bum smack as well as comments about celebrities getting fat, etc, and then has the audacity to go on about how this is not that kind of show and he is not that kind of host. Then he'll read some more garbage. If youre really not like that then why is your producer regularly sending you these comments to read and why do you keep reading them. The fact that you keep reading them only encourages your listeners to keep doing what they are doing. He is a total tool and I wish Jim E. would have punched him his smug face.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Rome is so blatantly phoney. He continues to read emails and texts from listeners with what he calls bum smack as well as comments about celebrities getting fat, etc, and then has the audacity to go on about how this is not that kind of show and he is not that kind of host. Then he'll read some more garbage. If youre really not like that then why is your producer regularly sending you these comments to read and why do you keep reading them. The fact that you keep reading them only encourages your listeners to keep doing what they are doing. He is a total tool and I wish Jim E. would have punched him his smug face.
Everett called Rome on his BS, then flipped the table and had Rome cowering in the corner. As far as I'm concerned, Everett scared the crap out of him and humiliated him. That's good enough for me.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"Rack 'em!"

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Everett called Rome on his BS, then flipped the table and had Rome cowering in the corner. As far as I'm concerned, Everett scared the crap out of him and humiliated him. That's good enough for me.

he was on the floor cowering like the jerk he is. I dont listen to him much, only due to limited options while at work but the other day he was talking about how golfer boshambeau shouldnt have gone after a fan for calling him bootsie or something, and I would have loved to been able to call in. I would have said, yeah, its not like he called him a girl's name AFTER he said not to, because in that case you deserve to get your shorts stained. Total Bbag but what do you expect from a show/host that promotes their "smack-off" as the highlight of their year.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Game isn’t on here any advice on how to watch the game on my phone