Week 3 local TV coverage maps

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm fine with Aikman. And will Zimmer's red ass be able to survive Seattle putting them down 0-3? I hope not. :laugh4:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Personally I prefer Buck/Aikman over Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma. Albert has one of those "manufactured" fakey voices I find irritating. (Does Kenny Albert talk like that at home? Yecch....)

And as for Aikman, he was always pretty hard on Jared, but I predict he'll be gushing over the Stafford/McVay partnership.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So 3 former Rams announcing on games this weekend....

....Trent Green, Adam Archuleta, Aqib Talib

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Yes. Get to watch the game... legally.
Damn, my antennas get way to much noise for local over air television. And I don't have cable. You'd think they'd have a more robust option to stream your local over air TV for free. But with locast down, there isn't anything like that. So I'll still be illegally streaming this game unfortunately.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Game is live on Sky Sports for us over here.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
Damn, my antennas get way to much noise for local over air television. And I don't have cable. You'd think they'd have a more robust option to stream your local over air TV for free. But with locast down, there isn't anything like that. So I'll still be illegally streaming this game unfortunately.
you could do a free 7 day trial of youtube tv.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Check out one of these things.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Wonderful…I get stuck with the Seacocks and Vikings….guess I’m streaming illegally

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Personally I prefer Buck/Aikman over Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma. Albert has one of those "manufactured" fakey voices I find irritating. (Does Kenny Albert talk like that at home? Yecch....)

And as for Aikman, he was always pretty hard on Jared, but I predict he'll be gushing over the Stafford/McVay partnership.

imagine him talking to his wife in bed with that voice?

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The fact I don't have to stream on my computer or go to a bar this week is a good win. Can't wait for the game!