Week 2: What games are being shown in your area this Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Here in KC, we get a head scratcher. Instead of showing the in-state Rams, we get the thrilling Lions@Vikings.:wtf:

There's a reason I have Sunday Ticket.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same combo for me in Medford...I agree , only the late game looks half way decent to me...The only real, workable stream I know of has decent to real crappy quality...Not a real thriving metropolis here (which I like), means few real ops to get it somewhere outside of the home dwelling...I might peek at the whiner/Squealers to see if the niners are really better than I think and get a look at next weeks opponent...Of course Bell will be back then so they'll look way different I imagine...I'll get some kind of Rams fix even if I have to spend a little time at the silly play-to-play on ESPN and NFL.com...

https://www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams

They usually have 2 or 3 workable streams, as long as you have an adblock installed that is.