Week 2: What games are being shown in your area this Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Here in Cumberland, MD the early games are the Rams at the Skins(FOX) and the 49ers at the Steelers(FOX channel 98). The late games are the Cowboys at the Eagles(FOX and FOX channel 98) and the Ravens at the Raiders(CBS). The night game on NBC is the Seahawks at the Packers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Here in Valdosta, Ga, we see the Bucs at Saints on FOX for the early game and Dolphins at Jags (CBS) and Cowboys at Eagles (FOX) for the late games.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's the home page for the nice site.

http://506sports.com/nfl/

Myself I'll get week 2 some truly horrible games.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=2

Whiners vs Steelers 10am Fox
Ravens at Raiders 1pm CBS
Dallas at Philly 1pm Fox

Absolutely pathetic options for me. Though the 1pm I guess watching Sam vs Dallas will have to entertain me even though I can't root for that jersey.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
IN L.A

10:00 am
CBS Chargers V Bengals
FOX 49ers V Steelers
1:00 pm
Cowboys V Eagles

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Hate to be that guy, but I get whatever I want and I want the Rams. So it is written, so it shall be done.

Directv Sunday Ticket.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Here in Vegas in my living room all of them.But locally SF vs Pitt and Dal vs Phi on Fox Cbs has SD vs Cin

A55VA6

Legend
Here in Northern IL

Noon / CBS / Patriots vs Bills
Noon / FOX / Cardinals vs Bears
3:25 / FOX / Cowboys vs Eagles

:sick:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Here in AZ...

Baltimore @ Oakland
Arizona @ Chicago
Dallas @ Philly

Nothing unusual except no Patriots game which is nice.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
All of them apart from whatever game fucking Sky Sports are showing.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Here's the home page for the nice site.

http://506sports.com/nfl/

Myself I'll get week 2 some truly horrible games.

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=2

Whiners vs Steelers 10am Fox
Ravens at Raiders 1pm CBS
Dallas at Philly 1pm Fox

Absolutely pathetic options for me. Though the 1pm I guess watching Sam vs Dallas will have to entertain me even though I can't root for that jersey.

Same combo for me in Medford...I agree , only the late game looks half way decent to me...The only real, workable stream I know of has decent to real crappy quality...Not a real thriving metropolis here (which I like), means few real ops to get it somewhere outside of the home dwelling...I might peek at the whiner/Squealers to see if the niners are really better than I think and get a look at next weeks opponent...Of course Bell will be back then so they'll look way different I imagine...I'll get some kind of Rams fix even if I have to spend a little time at the silly play-to-play on ESPN and NFL.com...

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i'm sure its the typical brownies / bungles weekend @ goodell's show for me. and to top it off from saturday................another ohio state cupcake game. f*ckin A, i'm so glad to be working all weekend. not even sure the last time i watched tv. i think it was the F1 race @ spa. guess i have to drive to missouri to see a good football game.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
In my area:
Patriots @ Bills 1pm CBS
Atlanta @ NYG 1pm FOX
Dallas @ Philadelphia 4pm FOX

In my DirecTV-equipped living room:
RAMS @ Redskins 1pm Ch. 714
Ravens @ Raiders (whenever the Rams game ends) Ch 716

(all times are Eastern Standard)

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
I don't follow RAG?

I have Gamepass, all NFL games, excluding Sky's 6pm and 9pm games are live, no Rams on Sky means I can watch the Rams live. As I don't have Sky, if they were on I couldn't watch live.

As Sky aren't showing the Rams I'm :) rather than :(.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh right I get you now. Maybe you should get your notes out and get Sky? Second thoughts just seen your up north and must be poor and can't afford it!! (Sorry couldn't resist!)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

In Sydney they are showing every single whiner game for the whole season. It's the jarryd hayne thing.

Luckily i have game pass.