Week 2 inactive? Anyone?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I guess I'm not that good at searching the NFL site.

Does anyone have the list of active/inactive? I know Gurley is out and Mason is in but what about Quick? Pead? You know, those special team guys and all.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Hmm. What's up with Quick? With Bates back on ST I would think he would be active.
Damn it.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
image.png
NFL.com/inactives

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. Quick????? Pead active, I'm sure ST only. All the others are to be expected.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I heard on Sirius Quick a healthy scratch. I'm still not buying it.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
So Carson Palmer, at 35 re-tears his ACL on the same weekend, and is back for week 1 of pre-season, meanwhile Gurley at 21 is going to take 6 weeks more on his first tear to even get limited duty in his first game, that's got to be infuriating for him.

Ram65

Legend
That was a great catch by Stedman Bailey in OT last week. Tavon Austin had a great game last week. Cook too. Rams can wait for Quick.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Like he's rusty? I just don't think he's ready to play. Maybe he had a set back?

I dont think its that. When a guy is out for so long he takes a long time to get back to 100% shape. All that time he's recovering he's not working out. So he might be 100% healthy but not 100% fit because of that.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I dont think its that. When a guy is out for so long he takes a long time to get back to 100% shape. All that time he's recovering he's not working out. So he might be 100% healthy but not 100% fit because of that.
Makes sense