Week 18, what will probably happen for continued game postponements

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont understand the criticism.
They are doing the best they can to keep the season going, ultimately for the fans enjoyment.
Would we rather have no football?
If they add a week 18, so be it
Another week of football cant be a bad thing right?

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
how is it a shitshow?

the season has moved forward remarkably well under the circumstances.

Compared to the handling of the NBA and NHL they should of done the bubble approach. I agree they have done a good job so far but again its only week 5.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Jmho I think the NFL has done a good job.

All this could easily go south in a heartbeat, but worrying about it,ain't gonna help none.

Like Doris Day sang, whatever will be,will be.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Compared to the handling of the NBA and NHL they should of done the bubble approach. I agree they have done a good job so far but again its only week 5.
Comparing NHL/NBA to NFL is like comparing an apple to a polar bear
NBA has a 15 man roster, NHL 30 man roster. Both seasons were completed and a quarter of the teams didnt participate
NFL has up to a 69 man roster, committed to a full 16 game season
Can fit a basketball court in a convention center, a hockey rink slightly bigger. Host city has multiple arenas available for practice and play multiple games per day
Will NFL adapt a "Bubble" for playoffs like MLB? I'd assume so, but let's get there before making comparisons
I think they're doing a great job and find it ridiculous that there are outbreaks due to negligence

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
They are doing the best they can to keep the season going, ultimately for the fans enjoyment.

Nope. Neither can another bye week be a bad thing :)

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
The one error the league made is not anticipating this and having two bye weeks. I also think they should have had an additional 5 or so roster spots to help when a few guys are out. But overall, it’s been better than expected imo

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Exactly. The testing and contact tracing their doing is great. It's OK to praise the NFL. Also kudos to college football, I haven't heard a peep of any positives over there, tho I'm sure there were or will be at some point. Just not paying that much attention.

The Titans done did fucked up. That's about the only thing that has gone wrong, and that appears to be a team thing, not an NFL thing. What would've happened if they had followed protocol? I bet the NFL would be praised just as much as the NBA did. Well, unless your name is Mike Foolio who is probably hoping everyday this thing turns to shit so he can sit behind his keyboard and tell everyone how a multi-billion dollar industry should be ran.