Week 12 TV Map

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
1606343633956.png

And the Thanksgiving Steelers/Ravens game has been moved to Sunday early slot because of COVID on the Ravens, so some of us will have 3 games airing at the same time I guess.

Get the rest:

MachS

Hall of Fame
@VegasRam I see people sometimes asking about internet links for games. These two sites work 100% of the time. They work for other sports too, including all MMA and boxing. When you click on the game you want, there is a pop-up ad that comes up, just close it and click the play button on the game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
YAY it's punch a Whiners face week so I can participate on my couch :D

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I knew we would get the game this week, we always get the whiners games here. At least we dont have that former 9er dick wad calling the game.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Don't plan dinner around the Steelers/Ravens game...Fugitt about it..Moved to Sunday thanks to the Ravens Covid-19 numbers...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If Fox doesn't have a double-header here Sunday, I'll miss the Rams again (on TV)...This one is a no-brainer, if it's even on TV here...I know that CBS and FOX don't usually both have doubleheaders on the same day...My listings show early and late games on CBS and an early game on Fox...That could suck for me...Only chance for me is that the channel guide just shows TBA at the afternoon football slot on fox...'Cmon guys, give a guy a break, eh ???

TomMack

Rookie
WTF? - Vegas gets Denver/NO.
('Grats @RamFan503 ,@OldSchool).

Guess I'll just have to go to a bar....
and drink some beers...

Sigh...
Can not believe Denver/NO...who in vegas cares about that crap? I wonder if there’s any chance they could push that yellow part of the map into vegas.
i don’t mind going to bar to watch but hate coming out smelling like an ash tray.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Fox doesn't have a double-header here Sunday, I'll miss the Rams again (on TV)...This one is a no-brainer, if it's even on TV here...I know that CBS and FOX don't usually both have doubleheaders on the same day...My listings show early and late games on CBS and an early game on Fox...That could suck for me...Only chance for me is that the channel guide just shows TBA at the afternoon football slot on fox...'Cmon guys, give a guy a break, eh ???

If you click the link and actually go to the 506 site, it tells all.

Only one network has the doubleheader, so it shows two maps - one for each slot.

The other network shows one map with games from both time slots - so in CA everyone gets only the Rams/Niners on Fox, while here in Ohio on Fox were only getting Giants/Bengals

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fox doesnt have doubleheader, its single game

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For streaming I use vipleague.cc once you exit out all of the pop ups it works great all hd video and audio no lag!!

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
The Northwest getting AZ-NE over the Rams and Niners is odd as well. Nobody up there cares about either of those teams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For streaming I use vipleague.cc once you exit out all of the pop ups it works great all hd video and audio no lag!!
nflbite.com has some good services too. Always make sure you have the proper protection :)

none-can-penetrate-my-bag-armor