Week 11 Sean McVay approval poll ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2017/11/18/16251860/los-angeles-rams-week-11-sean-mcvay-approval-poll

Sean McVay has these Rams on a roll. Weigh in as the Rams hit the toughest stretch of their schedule.
by Sean Wilkinson@Papa_Lurch Nov 18, 2017, 5:22pm

873377382.jpg.0.jpg
Photo by Harry How/Getty Images
Sean McVay has done one helluva job with these Los Angeles Rams. They haven’t lost a game in a month and a half and are playing with more confidence than Rams fans are used to seeing. Where past Rams teams would have thrown in the towel when faced with adversity, McVay’s Rams weather the storm and more often than not come through stronger on the other side.

I’ve missed a few weeks, but the most recent McVay poll was after the blowout of the Arizona Cardinals in London. Here’s how that poll shook out.

McVay_Poll_Results_Week_8_2017.png

It’s no surprise that fans were impressed with the Rams 5-2 start. Because of the relative weakness of the Rams opponents to date, I’m still in the ‘4’ crowd, but a win this weekend over a very, very good Minnesota Vikings team would sway me to the ‘Outstanding’ realm.

Poll
On a scale of 1 (Bad) to 5 (Good), how would you grade Mcvay through?
  • 1%
    1 - Horrible!
    (3 votes)

• 0%
    (0 votes)

• 0%
    3 - Meh
    (1 vote)

• 8%
    (24 votes)

• 91%
    5 - OUTSTANDING!
    (290 votes)
318 votes total
What say you, Rams fans? Is McVay still doing outstanding?

Voting is still open, but you have to open the link at top.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who let those four Seahawks fans vote? Any Rams fan isn't voting less than a 4. And let's be honest, McBae deserves a 5!

socalrams90

Starter
This feels like the beginning of a very long marriage.

One thing I have noticed is how respectful McBae is with the reporters and all media. There will be a time period (hopefully not this season or next) where our team will go through tough stretches and he’s going to have a long leash with fans and media as a result of this start and his humbleness.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3 votes for horrible? Shane gray, Bernie and Jim Thomas perhaps?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has done an amazing job ... I heard that this rams teams is the first team in history of the nfl to go from worst to first in terms of offense (first team ever !! )

8-8 was my bench mark for McVay never did I think he would have such an impact that we would be 7-2 and sitting atop The NFCW and scoring on avg 30ppg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
On a scale of 1-5!? I GIVE McVAY A "6"!! AND MY PERSONAL ...

IMG_51954121005792.jpeg

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I’m assuming those who thought he was horrible were in a state of severe drunken stupor

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
At this moment McVay ranks up there with Washington, Lincoln & Roosevelt (FDR).

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I love him.... I always thought I was straight up until now.... I don't know what's happening with these mixed emotions.... HELP ME!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And by the way I'm with @-X- don't do that McBae thing.

Talk about fucking awkward!