Week 10 NFL Leaders "Team Sacks"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
In the NFL, sacks come in many different ways and can be very streaky.

Front 4, Front 7, Stunts, Coverage sacks and exotic Blitz packages etc...

Here are your leaders in Team Sacks after week 10.

Steelers 36
Bucs 32
Rams 31
Eagles 31

Wash 28
Bills 27
Ravens 25
Giants 25
Saints 24

Browns 22
Broncos 22
Cardinals 22
Dolphins 22
Seahawks 22

Colts 21
Bears 21
Packers 20
Chiefs 19
Texans 19

49ers 18
Vikings 18
Cowboys 17
Chargers 16
Falcons 14

Patriots 13
Lions 13
Raiders 11
Panthers 11

Titans 11
Bengals 11
Jets 11
Jaguars 9

tenor.gif

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Aaron Donald looks at the Team Sack rankings, calls out the defense again, calls them soft little pussies and acuses them of all just feasting off his dominance...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I KNOW how much AD wants to sack Brady... this is a game the entire defense is gonna wanna get right after the last Bucs game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

man i hope the offense plays well so that fucking cheat is forced to throw, and forced to throw deep. it seems every time the rams have played him they're always behind on the scoreboard and he can do whatever he wants.

same as that turnover machine jimmy g. it irks the fuck out of me how the rams make him look good because they play their worst games against him and he can throw the ball behind the line of scrimmage all game pretty much. if i see whiner wrs run for 10 yards from behind the line of scrimmage again i'm gonna lose my shit.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A'Shawn was taking on the double teams. He's a big guy. Hopefully his snap count goes up quickly. He's the only other Dlineman besides AD that will consistently draw two blockers, freeing up others.

b9857e0d09debf2653501b6febceecc6.gif

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Robinson isn't a sack machine, but he knows where lanes are trying to be made.
This defence is so promising.
Couple of seasons ago we were all raving about our offence, now the defence has emerged.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Robinson isn't a sack machine, but he knows where lanes are trying to be made.
This defence is so promising.
Couple of seasons ago we were all raving about our offence, now the defence has emerged.

No but he can command double teams, which helps the whole line

jap

Legend
No but he can command double teams, which helps the whole line

Anyone who requires an extra blocker helps Aaron get one less blocker. This is why I have been looking forward to seeing Big Bad ARob in there. With one regular-season game finally behind him, he can look forward to more snaps as his endurance & playing rhythm improves. We may have a monstrous front six|seven to go with our rapidly developing elite secondary.