Week 10 Early games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If it wasn't for Ben carrying their team, they'd be a lot lower. They lost to the Bucs, almost lost to the Jags, they aren't as good as their record. Ben isn't going to throw for 6 TDs every week.

I was shocked to see their record being 6-3. I don't think they are a great team either.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NO getting back into it. Cooks is a perfect fit in NO. He's going to be a stud.

14-10
SF

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NO getting back into it. Cooks is a perfect fit in NO. He's going to be a stud.

14-10
SF

Cooks looks like the real deal, for sure.

Glad to see NO clawing back to keep the game interesting.

Athos

Legend
Of course the Steelers choke when I put a bunch of ROD coin on them.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I think it's more the Steelers are bad.
I've noticed how much easier it is for good teams to get bad, then re-load quickly when you have a franchise QB and stability at HC.
Steelers have added talent back to that roster around Berger.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know it's a moot point, but i really would have liked to have seen our Rams go hard after Boldin when he left Baltimore. I remember pushing hard for that.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Lol at Detroit-Miami. Back to back picks. Brent Grimes is a beast, got the better of Megatron with that one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I know it's a moot point, but i really would have liked to have seen our Rams go hard after Boldin when he left Baltimore. I remember pushing hard for that.

If we offered enough, he might have came... But I think at that point in his career he was picking a place he felt would win games. Not sure the Rams would have appealed to him back then.

Athos

Legend

Have always said Bradford (this is before his injury) needed a dominant hands guys with elite routes after Danny A left. Boldin was that guy at the time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If we offered enough, he might have came... But I think at that point in his career he was picking a place he felt would win games. Not sure the Rams would have appealed to him back then.
True.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And just on cue, Boldin with a tough TD catch.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Have always said Bradford (this is before his injury) needed a dominant hands guys with elite routes after Danny A left. Boldin was that guy at the time.
One of the toughest football players i've ever watched in my time. Forget WR...toughest PLAYER.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Boldin was a trade between the Harbaugh brothers, don't think we had a chance.

Athos

Legend
That's BS.

Pitt should have had the fumble. But now Brown pulls an Austin and muffs the punt. Yikes. Steelers on their way to getting blown out.