Week 1 1999

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I was there. My first Ram game since they left Anaheim in '95. I'll never forget Warner's TD pass to Roland WIlliams in the back of the endzone.

Ellard80

Legend
Innovative offense.

Oh and Issac Bruce kinda good...

Defense came up big alot in that game.

Last edited:

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Innovative offense.

Oh and Issac Bruce kinda good...

Defense came up big alot in that game.
Thinking the same thing.. when yoiu think of the 99 Rams most think of the offense but the D was good too (y)

Ellard80

Legend
Watching these games from 20 years ago and I'm remembering many of the plays right before they happen...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Re-watching GSOT is how I survived the late Fisher years.

I don’t feel as much of a need to relive the glory days anymore because... well, they’re back again.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Great games! Kurt, Marshall, Isaac, Torry... who do you stop? The 2018 Rams are looking pretty good, but man were those GSOT something else.

On a side note: I'm hoping to remake the '99 and '00 Rams highlights someday. The quality of the videos and my editing has gotten better since then. Thanks for sharing these, Les, and a VERY BIG thank you to Steve Brown for hooking me up with the majority of the Rams games in my collection! I appreciate all of your guys' support!