Wear a different hat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's a game of match ups and I think we match up well in this game.

SJ is an up the middle rusher. We are strong at that.

The Atlanta oline couldn't protect Ryan last week. We are strong at rushing the passer.

Atlanta's outside WR's are beat up. We have strong CB's to match up even if they were healthy... so it's only better knowing they are beat up.

We have weapons they haven't seen before; Austin and Cook.

They have a pair of rookie DB's. We have a guy that can torch mistakes in Givens.

The Falcon's only sacked Brees twice. We have a strong OL so Sam should have time to make plays.

If I were to give some edge to Atlanta it would be;

The Falcons held NO to 2.7 ypc. We aren't exactly an established running team... so can we get a run game going after looking pretty weak against Arizona?

Until Fisher and Walton figure out that playing off-coverage doesn't work... Gonzalas could have a field day inside. Same with their WR if they want to take advantage of short passes.

Another huge edge to Atlanta is this is their home opener. The Rams need to stay cool and stick to the game plan to ride out Atlanta's momentum to start the game.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
CGI_Ram said:
It's a game of match ups and I think we match up well in this game.

SJ is an up the middle rusher. We are strong at that.

The Atlanta oline couldn't protect Ryan last week. We are strong at rushing the passer.

Atlanta's outside WR's are beat up. We have strong CB's to match up even if they were healthy... so it's only better knowing they are beat up.

We have weapons they haven't seen before; Austin and Cook.

They have a pair of rookie DB's. We have a guy that can torch mistakes in Givens.

The Falcon's only sacked Brees twice. We have a strong OL so Sam should have time to make plays.

If I were to give some edge to Atlanta it would be;

The Falcons held NO to 2.7 ypc. We aren't exactly an established running team... so can we get a run game going after looking pretty weak against Arizona?

Until Fisher and Walton figure out that playing off-coverage doesn't work... Gonzalas could have a field day inside. Same with their WR if they want to take advantage of short passes.

Another huge edge to Atlanta is this is their home opener. The Rams need to stay cool and stick to the game plan to ride out Atlanta's momentum to start the game.

I'd run "Jack" right at Robert Quinn and Chris Long (if he plays) and not up the middle.

Put Sean Weatherspoon on Jared Cook, Asante on Chris Givens and their rookie CB (name forgets me) on Tavon.

I still think offensively the Rams can get some points, it's the defense that is the issue w/ Alec Ogletree being a slow developer (which is fine) and the way the DBs played last week. A less than 100% Roddy White and Julio Jones is still dangerous.

jap

Legend
I would try to hit SJ in stride on crossing patterns where he could terrorize our back seven. I always wanted the Rams to do this with him, but they hardly ever did.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:
This is always a big deal that many(fans) don't talk about. I wholeheartedly agree. Its a game of momentum swings,and the beginning of the game and the 2nd half are huge in this regard in every game,but especially playing on the road.

IMO good coaching and a veteran team is the best way to solve these issues. We've got the good coaching part of it :ww:

Rams need to come out and NOT get down quickly by 10 points. Just hang around,stay poised and ride out that initial wave of Falcons momentum....after that its all about the gameplan,execution and adjustments.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Selassie I said:
His two biggest concerns are going to be ...

1) Double The Cookie Monster

2) Provide help to their LT... Quinn can't be blocked 1 on 1

Sign The Free agent Cookie Monster to a 1 year CLONE HIM

Put Count D counting the necks he can break per minute. :sly: