We went toe to toe with the "NFC Favorites"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In my opinion... we should have won this game....

But the defense showed up LARGE in this game... the dline was amazing. Jenkins was solid. To have the NFC favorites grasping for life to the final seconds is a big win.

That said: Schotty you blow! :heh:

moklerman

Warner-phile
Can't agree with you CGI. The Rams lost a game they should have won with a TON of mental mistakes and/or lack of mental toughness. Zuerlein's miss. Not running the ball two times to end the game. All the penalties. WR's who still don't seem to get it. Sure, it was a lot closer than many thought but as good as the defense showed, let's not forget that Seattle was missing both it's tackles and both it's best WR's and for reasons unknown, chose not to give the ball to Lynch much.

I have to concede to the idea that Seattle played down to the Rams and did just enough to win. Which is what good teams do. They don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like some blue on blue clad teams do.

PhxRam

Can't agree with you CGI. The Rams lost a game they should have won with a TON of mental mistakes and/or lack of mental toughness. Zuerlein's miss. Not running the ball two times to end the game. All the penalties. WR's who still don't seem to get it. Sure, it was a lot closer than many thought but as good as the defense showed, let's not forget that Seattle was missing both it's tackles and both it's best WR's and for reasons unknown, chose not to give the ball to Lynch much.

I have to concede to the idea that Seattle played down to the Rams and did just enough to win. Which is what good teams do. They don't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like some blue on blue clad teams do.

You dont think not having your starting QB and safety evens it out?

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
If Bradford plays the Rams win the game going away. That's the biggest take away for me.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
If Bradford plays the Rams win the game going away. That's the biggest take away for me.
If SB plays that game may have been a shut out, it was Clemens 2nd pick that set up their first TD and the 2nd TD was RWs favorite play, throw it up for grabs and pray his guy comes down with it. If Jenks doesnt misplay the ball its a different outcome.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Yes, it was a hard fought game on 2.5 facets of the game. I can't even blame GZ. Sure it would have been nice, but if your game counts on your kicker making every one of his kicks and winning the game all by himself, you've got more problems than just your kicker.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pretty much. Backups are backups for a reason, but at least our defense gave us a fighting chance.

moklerman

Warner-phile
You dont think not having your starting QB and safety evens it out?
Yes, I do think it was evened out. That's why it isn't a moral victory. The Rams lost a game they should have won, not played toe to toe with championship level team.
max said:
It's hard not to think that way but it's a big assumption to think that all else would have remained equal.
HometownBoy said:
I can't even blame GZ. Sure it would have been nice, but if your game counts on your kicker making every one of his kicks and winning the game all by himself, you've got more problems than just your kicker.
There's no reason he shouldn't have hit all his FG's tonight. In fact, when your QB is out and the rest of the team isn't playing as well as it could is exactly the time your kicker needs to come in and do his job. I think GZ deserves a big slice of the blame for the loss tonight. Not the only slice or the biggest slice but he's gotta make that kick.

jjab360

Legend
The Rams dominated this game in every facet except our passing offense. I'm not impressed by the Seahawks, I think they're highly overrated, so I don't really care about moral victories. I see this loss the same as I would a loss against the Jaguars, we should've won and we didn't.