We need to higher a lawyer for a re-do

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Like the Saints did.. that holding call on Sullivan was a game changer.

That's how fucking dumb saints fans are and all the media stroking that shit.... there are so many bad game changing calls or non-calls.... entire dialogue was such trash.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
It wasn’t as bad as the call on Fowler, that was supposed to be NRC, that wasn’t really anything at all. Just a good hit.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Like the Saints did.. that holding call on Sullivan was a game changer.

That's how freaking dumb saints fans are and all the media stroking that crap.... there are so many bad game changing calls or non-calls.... entire dialogue was such trash.
OMG Thanks for the laugh...glad we can make fun of Aint's fans, even in our misery hahaha

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
larryhparker.jpg.58832c051cf0b511d9610fc20289f15d.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't look at me. I'm not blaming the refs.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The refs weren't the reason we lost. Not even close. The better team won tonight. Our offense was not even close to good enough. Particularly, we got owned in the trenches. I agree the refs were in the Patriots' favor.... but none of the calls (or no calls) were particularly egregious. Having said that, the defenseless receiver penalty on NRC was ridiculous (we would've gotten the ball back as it would have been 3rd and 20+) and weak holding call on Gurley's run definitely helped turn the tide of the game.

TexasRam

Legend
But its not our fault we couldn't covert later when we still had a chance to put them away.:cry::LOL: