We may not have liked it, but the Rams were right.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Tutu has amazing college tape and it's starting to translate. The guy has got amazingly sticky hands and runs as well as almost anyone in the NFL. His size limits some of the things he can do but that doesn't mean he can't be a big time weapon.

As far as OBJ and VM, I wanted both back but was extremely hesitant about giving huge contracts to either due to age and injury history. Our desperation at outside pass rush made VM a much larger need though. I hope we can solve that this offseason because it's holding our defense back and we need someone to take over as team stud when AD decides to hang it up in the next 1-x years.

Wisconsinram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mike
I will be wearing a Cooper Kupp jersey. My son will be wearing a Jalen Ramsey jersey. I believe their numbers may represent the high and low temperatures!

Did I mention I'm from FLORIDA!!!!!

(Oh, the things I do for this team!)

I'll keep an eye out for you and your son, Avenger!

I'll be bundled up in winter garb (boots, snow pants, etc.)!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
All praise and gratitude for what OBJ did for the Rams last season but I've grown weary of the "Who Will I Pick For My Next Team" tour. Glad we didn't resign him.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
OBJ was a short term rental that wanted to be paid way more than the time he would be used. Snead knew this. Snead had all the inside Intel on the ACL surgery and wanted to play the wait and see game

Like River said and I have said consistently since Von was signed we needed to strike a deal with him when his market value was the lowest which is when he was signed by the Rams this wait and see was ridiculous and in the end it cost us dearly. But we wouldnt have gotten Wagner who has been great. But hindsight is 20/20 and maybe Von didn't want to sign. I believe Les was gun shy after Gurley and especially Goff resignings.

As for Tutu let's see. I've been against his signing since day 1 not because I didn't think he was good in college because of 2 reasons - his size and we had way bigger needs than a 3th/5th wr. Tonight against GB he dropped a perfect pass over the middle. He doesn't seem to get in the flow of the game enough to me.

Tano

Legend
As for Tutu let's see. I've been against his signing since day 1 not because I didn't think he was good in college because of 2 reasons - his size and we had way bigger needs than a 3th/5th wr.
This times 100