We have not yet seen a complete game by all 3 Ram units...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
If we ever do, it will truly be a sight to behold.

There is a ton of talent throughout this roster. Enough to go 13-3 and it coulda been 15-1 since I consider the Bear and Eagle losses to be flukes while McVay was scrambling to adjust to the loss of Kupp and a hurt Gurley. The 12 personnel coulda changed the results in both games.

But I digress...

I now have no concerns about our O or our ST. But the D?

I wanna see focus, effort, and heart from this D. I’m looking at Suh, Brockers, Ebu, Barron, and Joyner specifically. If these guys all show up at the same time, it’s over.

Rams could then dominate any team remaining. They could name the score.

The question is, though, will that complete 11 man D ever show up on gameday?

Here’s hoping.

RamWoodie

Legend
One thing that can burn you quick is SPECIAL TEAMS...something the Rams have been very good at!

This game is not the spot to have a set back! We know Tavon will put the ball on the ground...but...GET THE TACKLE FIRST!!!

Can Donald, Brockers, Suh, and Fowler get pressure by themselves...AND can the LBs hit the gaps properly..because I GUARANTEE YOU Prescott is gonna look to escape the pocket and Elliott is gonna try to cut back to find holes.

Will McVay KEEP his TEs involved in the offense because he tends to forget he has them. They must keep the Dallas LBs guessing on every play. The only way that happens is if every receiver is touching the ball...that includes hitting Gurley out of the backfield.

THE RAMS NEED TO BE...ON POINT!!!

Last edited:

RamWoodie

Legend
There is a ton of talent throughout this roster. Enough to go 13-3 and it coulda been 15-1 since I consider the Bear and Eagle losses to be flukes while McVay was scrambling to adjust to the loss of Kupp and a hurt Gurley. The 12 personnel coulda changed the results in both games.
I would consider either of those games a fluke. Those are good teams that beat the Rams!

It simply shows what can happen if a team isn't on their game.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The team that is able to slows down the other team run game wins this game.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I think the rams DBs can handle the cowboys receivers so we can load the box and stuff the cowboys run game. Dak will be 3rd and long all day. Dallas D has to play us straight up cause ou offense is balanced. Rams should win.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cooper is a stud, and I like Gallup and Beasley, but I think that we should put at least seven in the box with a spy (I'm guessing Barron) on Dak. I trust our corners to be able to handle their wide receivers, but I'm most concerned about Zeke. If we stop him, we stop their offense cold.

As for offense, keep their linebackers guessing, first and foremost. They have two possibly elite linebackers, but they're both young and green in the playoffs, and haven't faced a back like Gurley as of yet. Motions with jet sweeps, play-action, do what you have to do to keep them on their toes. Also, put a chip on Demarcus Lawrence. Their secondary looks vulnerable, especially with play action.

As for special teams, NO TURNOVERS ON OUR PART.

If we do those things, we'll win in all three phases.