We could still win the division

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
AZ has to lose all 4 games left, totally possible.
SF wins one more, against AZ, and loses the other 3
Seattle beats Az and loses the other 3
Rams win last 4

The Ram dynasty began last week!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Stranger things have happened.

Unfortunately the odds are fairly astronomical.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
AZ has to lose all 4 games left, totally possible.
SF wins one more, against AZ, and loses the other 3
Seattle beats Az and loses the other 3
Rams win last 4

The Ram dynasty began last week!
It's all plausible except the bolded scenario. Seattle isn't going to finish 1-3
At this point i'd be celebrating 9-7 and a winning record.

Last edited:

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's all plausible except the bolded scenario. Seattle isn't going to finish 1-3
At this point i'll be celebrating 9-7 and a winning record.

Well, we know the Rams will beat them so they only have to screw up 2 games! C'mon refs!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks to be the only real slimiest of a slim hope is as the Divisional Champs, winning the Wild Card is even harder that the taking the division.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

While I agree it is unlikely, the 3 games we need them to lose are; Philly, SF, and our own Rams.

It's possible... and technically it's just 2 losses (Philly and SF) to set us up to do it.

Need Philly to get the ball in motion this week!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This requires the 49ers to lose to the Raiders. I'm not seeing it happen. If that ends up happening tomorrow though and the Seahawks and Cardinals lose, I feel this might happen.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
While I agree it is unlikely, the 3 games we need them to lose are; Philly, SF, and our own Rams.

It's possible... and technically it's just 2 losses (Philly and SF) to set us up to do it.

Not bad when you put it that way. Still for me, i would seriously be happy with even 8-8 no playoffs. I am sick and tired of having a losing record. Progress doesn't feel like progress unless this team gets over that hurdle first.

I predicted 9-7 when Sam went down. I'd be ecstatic if we won out to go 9-7 even if we were out of the playoffs.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
All the Rams can do is win out. The rest is out of their control.
If they don't make the playoffs then they can think all off season about the wins they let get away so it won't happen again.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Gee, that Chargers loss really stings.

It was the season to a large degree. But heck, I thought the KC game was the season. The SD game truly was.

And I was a believer in this topic until somebody said SF had to beat Oakland. That's not happening.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

The Eagles should come out on top, they are home and it's cold in Philly and they are in a battle for the division and could possibly move up a seed if Green Bay gets upset by the Falcons or even to the #1 seed if Arizona also loses to the Chiefs.

They have a lot on the line so I'm guessing they will be playing their asses off.

Then SF roughs them up and we knock them out on the last week of the season.

I'm down with that.

ABIGRAMFAN

UDFA
Name
ABIGRAMFAN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Niner loss too. The phantom call on Cook, prior to the end of the first 1/2 was brutal.
3 wins we could of h ads. Niners,Boys,Bolts, UGH!

It is all good though, the Dynasty has begun.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm gonna stick with one game at a time mode for the rest of this season. At this point the Rams need to show they can win 2 in a row, let alone winning out. Just go out there and get that win against the Redskins. That's all I want right now.

Next year is going to be our year. Yeah, I know, it's a tired rallying cry but it's all I've got. :)