We As Rams Fans Can Share This Feeling

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I grew up watching the Rams in STL as a kid and that's the only Rams I ever knew. It sucks to see em leave, but as I sit here and think about what I should do as a fan, I realize that now both LA fans and STL fans share this pain that few others can understand. I think that is something all of us can empathize with each other about.

I can't see myself rooting for any other team or following any other team. I'm sad, upset, mad, that my team left, but I know the Rams I root for are the ones who show up every Sunday and step onto the field. Screw the owner, screw Goodell, and screw all the other NFL BS that goes on behind the scenes. I'm following the team because I care about the players who show up to try and get a W every week, and I love the camaraderie that we as fans can all share regardless where we might live.

I'm still a Rams fan, and I hope the Rams succeed in LA even though it's incredibly hard for me to see em go. Looking forward to making the trip to see a game in the new stadium some day.