Watching MNF Pregame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I see Beckham and Landry doing some crazy stuff pregame that the ESPN crew is saying these guys do every day, every pregame, off season it is their work ethic and desire pushing each other to another level of greatness and it shows up in the games.

I want to hear that kind of stuff about the Rams.

Are guys like Britt, Austin and Quick doing this stuff and just not getting talked about because they are not producing? Not getting chances to show their skills? Or it isn't happening because they don't have anyone teaching them how to be that over the top talent? Or do they not have the desire to reach for that level?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Like I tell my softball players, especially my daughter cause she has soo much talent but is only using a fraction of it....you gotta love the game...nothing great happens without enthusiasm....and those two love it...A guy that writes for TST blog, 3K, I said to him once, man both of those LSU wrs are nice....and he was basically saying how they could really play. I really liked the guy at Clemson and the USC guys.... ah well....