Watching IN MARKET Games on Sunday ticket Streaming service

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone know how to use a VPN to watch in market/ nationally televised games?

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I used the VPN method last year for the first time and it was glorious.

There are multiple VPN's available. I paid a small subscription for Nord VPN.

Then using the VPN I 'put' my computer in the UK.

Then I logged in and bought gamepass the UK version (I think it was slightly cheaper than gamepass here).

Then each Sunday I would log my VPN into the UK and then go to the gamepass channel and watch live games. Redzone is also available so when the Rams weren't on I was watching Redzone.

There were a couple times the Rams games weren't available in the UK. I switched my VPN location to the Netherlands and it worked just fine.

I believe @jrry32 also has used the VPN. I feel like he said he went to Germany as his location.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I used the VPN method last year for the first time and it was glorious.

There are multiple VPN's available. I paid a small subscription for Nord VPN.

Then using the VPN I 'put' my computer in the UK.

Then I logged in and bought gamepass the UK version (I think it was slightly cheaper than gamepass here).

Then each Sunday I would log my VPN into the UK and then go to the gamepass channel and watch live games. Redzone is also available so when the Rams weren't on I was watching Redzone.

There were a couple times the Rams games weren't available in the UK. I switched my VPN location to the Netherlands and it worked just fine.

I believe @jrry32 also has used the VPN. I feel like he said he went to Germany as his location.
Correct.

Q729

Legend
Can't you just tune in to your local channels or stream on the NFL app if you're just looking for in-market games?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't you just tune in to your local channels or stream on the NFL app if you're just looking for in-market games?
I don’t have tv