Watch who's active today for the 47

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Brown is back. Protection for Stafford? Harris to the active roster. Something tells me the Rams are going to pound the rock, then air it out downfield. Might see some big plays today.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Brown is back. Protection for Stafford? Harris to the active roster. Something tells me the Rams are going to pound the rock, then air it out downfield. Might see some big plays today.
Would love that. My pops was commenting a few jet sweeps would be nice. Need to work a play or two with Tutu in space. Could be his coming out party. A nice double-move on Diggs, he's susceptible to it if protection holds up.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yes, the Rams have inexplicably abandoned the end around game that they used so much last year. Would love to see them at least TRY to go to Tutu a few times in space. Literally why else did you draft him? He's still the same size he was, perhaps a few pounds heavier even, but NOTHING? 1 attempt, which, let me remind you, was a sure fire TD if Stafford didn't overthrow him.

I recall last year when we had our struggles running, we'd put an additional OT on the line and pound it, and, it worked. Let's get the running game on track, we absolutely need it. Parsons and Lawrence are going to kill Stafford if we don't get a running game estabilished.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Anybody remember that play (can't remember the opponent) where nothing in the game was clicking for us until Malcolm Brown started a scrum to a first down in the red zone? He was a spark to a W for us.