Watch this to get JACKED UP!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Just posted this on our Facebook page! (Rabid recruited me last night :cool: ) Thought I'd put it here for all you non Facebookers out there :cheese:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aCP15iE2vY[/youtube]

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Awesome video! Imagine how good that would be in the dome with the lights out before the team is announced :cheese: :bg:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Zombie Slayer said:
Awesome video! Imagine how good that would be in the dome with the lights out before the team is announced :cheese: :bg:

Dude, I helllllaaaa appreciate that!! By far the biggest compliment I've gotten on any of my vids! Thanks brotha man!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
BTW if any of you have a video request I'm all ears!! What kinda video do you want to see?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
That was awesome man, you and X both have got some real talent there, love these.

Agree! I can't get enough of that shit.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Afro Ram said:
Another great video from rock star ram.

Pfffff....ass if :lmao: That guy probably couldn't pick Jack Snow outta a line up :omg:
CGI_Ram said:
bluecoconuts said:
That was awesome man, you and X both have got some real talent there, love these.

Agree! I can't get enough of that shyte.

To be mentioned on the same level as the glorious X lol Means a lot guys! I'll keep em comin!

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
jjab360 said:
That was awesome. Where'd you get the scrimmage videos from??

Downloaded it off of youtube, it's from last year, still good though

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAtDmrN0mec[/YouTube]

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Zombie Slayer said:

This..

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Great job, man!

Together .... we shall rule the world.

ertZRsY.jpg

Top notch vid. I'd love too see a "get jacked up" video of Defence only. Big hits, sack, INT's etc etc. if a vid like that can't get you excited your either a Whiner or Seacock.

foreverram

UDFA
Zombie Slayer said:
What is the name of that movie?

foreverram

UDFA
Zombie Slayer said:
What is the name of that movie?