Washington

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Still enjoying today's blowout, but I can't wait til next Sunday. I'm a bit disappointed Bob Griffin won't be playing. I guess we already know who won the trade :whistle:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm not getting my hopes up for an easy win. This team plays like Jekyll and Hyde, hope Jekyll stays intact through the remaining four games.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not getting my hopes up for an easy win. This team plays like Jekyll and Hyde, hope Jekyll stays intact through the remaining four games.

Oh me neither. Just saying I'd rather beat Griffin in DC than having him sitting on the bench

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant believe I'm saying this, but Colt McCoy has played pretty great in his 2 starts. This game will not be easy. Washington can score points and the Rams on the road this year??

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant believe I'm saying this, but Colt McCoy has played pretty great in his 2 starts. This game will not be easy. Washington can score points and the Rams on the road this year??

Eh, McCoy is a pretty limited guy. We'll have even more film on him. Plus, Washington's OL has been poor. I think if we get after McCoy, he'll fold.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
This game will be easy, I'm getting my hopes up, and I think Griffen will play.

Maybe we should grab McCoy in the offseason. Red River Rivalry United!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
This game will be easy, I'm getting my hopes up, and I think Griffen will play.

Maybe we should grab McCoy in the offseason. Red River Rivalry United!

Jay Gruden confirmed after today's game that McCoy will start this week

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Jay Gruden confirmed after today's game that McCoy will start this week

Did he?? We that sucks! I really wanted him to play an ugly game just to put an exclamation point on the trade.

ROUGH couple of weeks for him. Benched against Luck AND the Rams? Ouch, that's cold Jay Gruden.

FRO

Legend
With our young team this could be a let down game. We need to keep the pedal to the metal and finish strong. Their WRs scare me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With our young team this could be a let down game. We need to keep the pedal to the metal and finish strong. Their WRs scare me.

With Colt's lack of arm strength, just float one down the sideline or the middle for DeSean Jackson. We can Emmanuel Sanders him. :LOL:

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick

If we can bring the pass rush like we've been doing since October, I think we won't have many issues with their O. While I respect their weapons: DJax, Garcon, Reed, and Roberts, I think we can handle them. Our top 3 CBs are playing at a high level right now and have faced tougher tandems this year. Defensively there's little, imo, to worry about. Kerrigan is very solid, but w/o Orakpo there's little else to worry about on their D. Their DBs are mediocre at best. I really hope we don't overlook them, as this is a team we can blow out like Oakland

FRO

Legend
If we can bring the pass rush like we've been doing since October, I think we won't have many issues with their O. While I respect their weapons: DJax, Garcon, Reed, and Roberts, I think we can handle them. Our top 3 CBs are playing at a high level right now and have faced tougher tandems this year. Defensively there's little, imo, to worry about. Kerrigan is very solid, but w/o Orakpo there's little else to worry about on their D. Their DBs are mediocre at best. I really hope we don't overlook them, as this is a team we can blow out like Oakland
Pressure is the key. They have some good parts on offense.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Why are we still talking about who "won" that trade?? Who gives a fluck?

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
they have to win two in a row for it to be a let down game. right now its just the norm.

DJackson banged up his leg too idk how bad. and their secondary looked horrendous today

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Washington has some good players but this should be a win for us and a easy one at that.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Why are we still talking about who "won" that trade?? Who gives a fluck?
I do in terms of I am very very glad we made it and very very glad of the rule change that allowed it to happen.

But in terms of who "won" being in doubt or not... yeah, I thought that was settled last season. (And it's precisely why I don't want the Rams being on the other end of such a trade.)

RamzFanz

Damnit
Alfred Morris is the key. Statistically the Rams are terrible against the run...

...LOL, I'm kidding! Washington get's Oaklanded. There is one game left on the schedule that the Rams have to WIN vs NOT LOSE and it's Seattle.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McCoy had 4 fumbles this week. That bodes well for the Rams. The Skins will try to copy what Rivers did against the Rams.