Washington Redskins rumors: Several NFL experts predict win over LA Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
Skins had 4 turnovers last week that hurt the defense. They missed some sacks on Wentz. Ryan Kerrigan always gives the Rams fits. Should be a good test for Goff and Co.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Eagles defense scored one of their TD's so I'm not sure how you end up putting all 30 points on the Skins' defense. Matter of fact, Skins defense only allowed two TD's to Philly's offense when you look at it realistically. They also forced a pick 6 from Wentz with a tipped pass at the line, and they got pressure on Wentz all day. I don't think it's gonna be nearly the "ass whoopin" you're expecting it to be.

Point is your defense gave up 23.9 ppg last year, and after an offseason focused on the defense the point total was eerily similar. So in the opener you gave up .9 less to a division rival and fans on that board are acting like they have a top ten defense. Think about that a moment.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Skins had 4 turnovers last week that hurt the defense. They missed some sacks on Wentz. Ryan Kerrigan always gives the Rams fits. Should be a good test for Goff and Co.

We'll see man. Like I said, Skins are livin off of last year's perceptions. I think their defense is better, but that's not a top unit and their offense is out of synch and facing a defense that I do think is elite.

Let's see how the game goes. What can I say? I'm confident in my team for once and it feels effin great.

Ram65

Legend
We'll see man. Like I said, Skins are livin off of last year's perceptions. I think their defense is better, but that's not a top unit and their offense is out of synch and facing a defense that I do think is elite.

Let's see how the game goes. What can I say? I'm confident in my team for once and it feels effin great.

I do think that this will be a harder test against a better team and defense then the Colts. I'm looking forward to seeing how Goff and Co. play this week.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
WE absolutely cannot sleep on the Redskins. Had Cousins been in better timing and rhythm with Pryor they would have had at least a few big plays, and probably TD's. He is a threat. Tru better come to play.

Cousins really struggles with pressure. By the end of the game he was throwing of his back foot every time he felt the pressure. Get Donald, Quinn, Brock, Westbrooks, Barwin going early with pressure - bring some blitzes. And hopefully we'll rattle Cousins.

I think Redskins are going to try to do the same against us. However I think Mcvay will have some nice things dialed up to counter, just have to execute. I think it was Sammy Watkins first catch last week that was completely dialed up to attack what the defense was giving us. It was a run play. 100%. Everybit of blocking towards the strong side was run blocking, however Goff just took the ball and quickly put it in Watkins hands on what you could call a slant I guess.

McVay will have plays dialed up to counter the pressure.

"Our pursuit of excellence is going to be daily and it's going to apply to everything that we do"

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He also took the Skins. They use trends so in this case teams that score 40+ on opening day are 3-17 against the spread the next week.

How many of those teams had wade Phillips as their dc?

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
2015 week 2. After winning a tough battle with Seattle we faced Washington at home in what felt like a for sure 2-0 start. A lot of our current players and mcvay probably remember that

So basically Jeff Fisher happened.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Us at ROD are as qualified to call ourselves NFL experts, as these bums. So I'm not worried

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
#Washington Redskins rumors predict a tough game against the #Los Angeles Rams on Sunday (Sept. 17), but there are a few #NFL experts who feel that the Redskins are going to win this one. In the Week 2 NFL picks and predictions by ESPN, Matt Bowen, Mike Golic, and Dan Graziano are going with the Redskins over the Rams. In their Week 1 predictions, Bowen was 10-5
I will say, Matt Bowen knows his shit...but we cut Matt...and he played for the Skins...under Williams...who we fired...so....I see what Matt is doin here...Golic and Graziano sux.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Time for me to eat a nice plate of crow. Skins looked good, congrats skins fans. No way I would have believed they'd win in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Ah well, on to next week.

Ram65

Legend
Time for me to eat a nice plate of crow. Skins looked good, congrats skins fans. No way I would have believed they'd win in the trenches on both sides of the ball.

Ah well, on to next week.

I wished you were right. Whiners going down!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It was a huge game for them when you look at their upcoming schedule. It was a must win and they played like it.

As mentioned during the broadcast, I am sure their staff was getting tired of hearing how important McVay was to them, especially some of the older guys. Like they said on the broadcast, they like him, but i think that storyline got to them a bit.