Was The Hit On Talib By Welker Deliberate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Was the hit by Welker on Talib 'deliberate'???

• Total voters

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Yes, it was a pick play. Is that what you meant to ask????

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, it was a pick play. Is that what you meant to ask????

I meant deliberately trying to hurt him, i.e., by going at his knees. This is college stuff and doesn't belong in the NFL in my opinion.

REGARDLESS of your feelings about the Pats.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Yep but the real question IMO should be was Welker trying to injure Talib. In that case a big NO.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I meant deliberately trying to hurt him, i.e., by going at his knees. This is college stuff and doesn't belong in the NFL in my opinion.

In that case for sure no I don't believe Welker intentionally tried to hurt Talib

tonyl711

Starter
the thing that pisses me off about this is Bill Frigging Bilicheat is whinning about it, tape other teams practices no big deal, but run a pick (which every team does) against us and its a big deal? STFU Bill you cheating scum bag, take the loss and go the frick home and watch Peyton in the SB.

and if this was done on purpose, don't you think they would have used someone a little bigger than Welker?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I agree - "I don't care" should have been an option. I also agree that if you are wanting to take someone out - you do it with Welker?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I sincerely hope so and I hope he does the same damned thing to Richard Sherman

jjab360

Legend

I answered yes, but I thought you meant was it a deliberate pick play and not was he deliberately trying to hurt him.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Umm pretty sure one of the Pats receivers did the same fucking thing to DRC right before the drive where Welker did that to Talib so all's fair in love and war..

ramfidelis

UDFA
Don't believe he was intending to injure him, but yeah... he did mean to take him out on that play.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I don't think he was trying to injure him. He didn't appear to go low....He just braced for impact and is a midget.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Umm pretty sure one of the Pats receivers did the same freaking thing to DRC right before the drive where Welker did that to Talib so all's fair in love and war..

Doesn't sound like you've had your ACL destroyed on such a play. I have and it's a bitch.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Doesn't sound like you've had your ACL destroyed on such a play. I have and it's a bitch.
I never said it didn't, i was trying to say its karma to the pats because they tried the same thing the previous drive to Rodgers-Cromartie

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
I never said it didn't, i was trying to say its karma to the pats because they tried the same thing the previous drive to Rodgers-Cromartie

Oh, I didn't get that DRC equaled Rodgers-Cromartie! My bad. Totally went over my head. Now that I know what DRC means; that was a totally good point. Both players should be fined then. Not just Welker. They should probably fine DRC extra for not being very good at cheap shots. :D

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Oh, I didn't get that DRC equaled Rodgers-Cromartie! My bad. Totally went over my head. Now that I know what DRC means; that was a totally good point. Both players should be fined then. Not just Welker. They should probably fine DRC extra for not being very good at cheap shots. :D
That's why I was offended that Bellicheat was actually bitching and moaning about the pick that welker did on his guy when he literally did it right before his guy got injured, but if that happened to DRC everything's hunky-dory. GTFO you piece of shit excuse of a football coach...:mad:

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
That's why I was offended that Bellicheat was actually bitching and moaning about the pick that welker did on his guy when he literally did it right before his guy got injured, but if that happened to DRC everything's hunky-dory. GTFO you piece of shyte excuse of a football coach...:mad:

How do you really feel and him? :D