Was the Bolts game a trap game for our Rams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Could it be that they were looking ahead to the Vikes, an NFC game that could mean playoff positioning?

We know that they were treating and massaging players in the locker room immediately after the game to get a head start on prep for Minny.

I didn't get a sense that the Chargers and "Battle for LA" was motivational to the Rams.

It will be interesting to see how they come out on Thursday night.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could it be that they were looking ahead to the Vikes, an NFC game that could mean playoff positioning?

We know that they were treating and massaging players in the locker room immediately after the game to get a head start on prep for Minny.

I didn't get a sense that the Chargers and "Battle for LA" was motivational to the Rams.

It will be interesting to see how they come out on Thursday night.
If it was a trap, then the freaker didn't work too well. We won!:rockon:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I don't think anyone cared about that, including fans. Just a media hype thing.

The Chargers put up a little better fight than I thought though.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I want to crush these purple MF's as I go back to stone age & Tarkenton. 3 days is not much time & I hope many players are sleeping in chambers & lots of massage & hot & cold treatments. This game is so worthy of more prep time. Coaching & organization will play a major role. Glad it's them traveling & we have our home benefits with our older & nicked up guys. Whit barely ever practices anyway. Anxious for injury update this afternoon. In McVay I trust.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Nope. Rams played with "take no prisoners" attitude as you saw JG16 was gunslinging at the Chargers DBs.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Could of been but this team is too focused to have a hiccup like the Vikings did .

This is a big game for week 4 , I'm pumped up !! Keep the guys focused Mcvay

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Trap? Yes, it was like one of my traps.
-- Wile E. Coyote

Wile-E-Coyote-blows-himself-up.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No! Though some people around here seriously underestimated how good the Chargers team is.

Ram65

Legend
Rams got a break with no Bosa. Glad Hunter Henry is out for the year.

Certainly not a trap game. McVay and the Rams knew what the Chargers are capable of. For a 12 point win it seemed like the Chargers were in the game until their last two drives got stopped.

JackStraw

Rookie
I don't think you can posthumously ask if a game a trap(y)

Asking if the upcoming Niners game is a trap is more like it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No! Though some people around here seriously underestimated how good the Chargers team is.
No, we just adequately emphasized how good the RAMS were/are!:yess:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was so thrilled that McVay and staff took NO time to celebrate and every player almost the literal minute after the game was over was in full prep mode for Thursday.

I expect no physical practices this week, just walkthroughs, meetings and tons and tons of rehab.

McVay is beyond a football genius. He's also a genius at making sure his players are ready.