Warren Moon thinks Johnny Manziel won't get away with his style of play in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I tend to agree that Manzel has a number of holes in his game. I'm a long way from being a scout or anything but what little I've seen of him leaves a number of questions. Among them, what will it take for him to improve upon his fundamentals? For example, he tends to lift his plant leg just when he releases the ball (most times under pressure of course), but this causes the ball to fade prematurely. He also "appears" to abandon pass play's early and opt to run well before his receivers come open or he makes any real attempt to go through a progression or two.

Certainly he's a better thrower than Tebow obviously, but I'm not sure he's a better athlete over all and look what happened to him! In any event, he's a project.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
The only way I want to see Manziel in horns is if he slipped to the 4th round or so.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Warren Moon got away with his style so.....................