WARNING: This made me laugh out loud at work...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As much as i love the Rams, would probably never get a Rams player tattooed on me. Even a proven one like Deacon or Warner etc. I will get a Rams logo someday though. Dont get me wrong, completely understand if someone gets a tat of a proven HoFer from their team. Not my cup of tea but understand it.

Having said that, getting a Kraperdink tat is even worse than getting a Tebow tat. Eli Manning won 2 sb's, doubt many have him as a tat. Kraperdink had a horrible year as a passer and still doesnt know how to read passed his first option. He is also a fkn douchebag.

And lastly, if you are going to get a tattoo, at least have it be somewhat decent and not look like complete shit you paid $5 for. You really want people to see that ugly shit for the rest of your life? Do you really want to look in a mirror and see that shitty tattoo? Have some respect for fk sake. My brother has many more tats than me, and many are stupid as hell that he regrets getting(he once got a tat of a knife going through a dolphins head cause someone said who the hell would get that), but they at least are well done and dont look like a drunk 5 yr old did them.

Im glad it wasnt a Ram fan getting a shitty bradford tat at least lol

Ok rant over, GO RAMS!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My bet is he's felt stupid for a long time already, how can you be that stupid and not know it?

Reason 682 why I don't get tats, don't wanna be in the same demographic as "Faith in Kap" guy.
The tat is not what puts this dork in a demographic. I for one know I will NEVER be in his/her demographic.