Warner's Corner: Warner & Faulk Compare GSOT to today's Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
That was an entertaining watch! Fun to even see Warner be a little Ram homer!

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Great to hear those guys talk and you can tell they're excited by this new team.

I'd love to see Woods or Watkins score 4 TD's against the Seahawks in a few weeks just like Bruce did against the 49ers. But Bruce was a very special player.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bump!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Lol, Kurt called Everett, Golston. Loved the clip. Where's the rest of it? Oh, and Kurt.... what's that funny looking jersey u have on in that pic??

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Forgive me if this has been posted before....Loved it!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5APtyqXRiHQ

Just Like @nighttrain said " I LOVE THIS^!!' The only problem was having to look at Warner in a Cards Jersey in the Background! But it's really nice to see both Kurt and Marshall Pumped-Up about our New Rams Team!!

GO RAMS!!
-dancing-rams-2.gif

jap

Legend
i have no problems with Kurt in a Cards uni. It wasn't his fault he left the Horns. As much as I loved Mad Mike's offensive scheming, I still was shocked when Kurt had a first half concussion against the G-men, and Mike had him play through the fourth quarter! That would amount to attempted homicide in some parts of the world!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i have no problems with Kurt in a Cards uni. It wasn't his fault he left the Horns. As much as I loved Mad Mike's offensive scheming, I still was shocked when Kurt had a first half concussion against the G-men, and Mike had him play through the fourth quarter! That would amount to attempted homicide in some parts of the world!

Martz is a petty man. He made Kurt pay for his wife spilling the beans about his lies. Once he got him beat up good he sent him to the bench and made him stay there while he used that lapdog Bernie to assassinate his character and his playing future by telling the nfl community he was a cripple and finished as a qb.

A very petty man.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was really hoping that Marshall would bust Kurt's balls for having the Cardinals uniform on in the picture.

Ram65

Legend
Nice comparisons. This Rams team still has a ways to go on offense. McVay getting getting some better red zone offensive play calls. Love the Everett pitch and the Goff option TDs. McVay needs to keep building the playbook. Would like to see some more deep passes connect like Warner did.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love Kurt and Marshall, but comparing then the best offense in history might be a little unfair.