Warming up to idea of Rams running away with NFCW in 2015

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Seahawks - horrendous OL issues, Lynch older, legion of doom (health and contracts), new DC, super bowl loss hang over....

Cardinals - primary NT Corey Peters out for season. LG Mike Iupati out 8 weeks, starting RT Massie suspended 3 games, Floyd injured, poor RBs, no Todd Bowles, Palmer returning from ACL...

9ers - Anything needs to be said? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

....Given all this I am Warming up to idea of Rams running away with NFCW in 2015. The talent on this team is good to win 2-3 Super Bowls and anything short of a winning season in 2015 will be worst disappointment like ever

Thoughts?

iced

Seahawks - horrendous OL issues, Lynch older, legion of doom (health and contracts), new DC, super bowl loss hang over....

Cardinals - primary NT Corey Peters out for season. LG Mike Iupati out 8 weeks, starting RT Massie suspended 3 games, Floyd injured, poor RBs, no Todd Bowles, Palmer returning from ACL...

Lynch is still a beast, and Ellengton is very dangerous for AZ - When he's on the field...

i'm hopeful both defensive coordinator losses hurt them more than anything..

Palmer and Wilson still makes their offenses a threat - particularly with Graham

I can see seattle being a tough redzone opponent to defend

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If things go well with their OL and Foles and Cigs both are up to snuff... Yeah, I think the Rams can win that division even if the other teams are healthy. So definitely man and I'm diggin that Kool-Aid!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

When did they sign Corey Peters? Was he that former Atlanta Falcon guy?

When did Mike Iupati became out 8 games?

I knew about Michael Floyd and Bobbie Massie.

BTW Andre Ellington is not poor.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

iced

Oh lol. I thought this was old news.

No sympathy from me. Love how the media is making this into a huge blow. When the Rams lose 10 CBs in season, starting and backup QBs, RBs, offensive linemen...they just suck. When other teams get injured, they are legit reasons why they don't perform well. LOL freak THEM ALL.

lol well he got a big payday, so thats why imo...and they did make some,maybe a little, when it came to losing Gaines

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
With a healthy and capable Qb under center for all 16 games, this year will be the start of something special for our Rams.We have the talent now to make a run for a few years. Not to mention the talent we will get in the draft along the way and it all will begin soon!!!!

Alan

Legend
ram007 has me seeing his byline and checking it twice:
....Given all this I am Warming up to idea of Rams running away with NFCW in 2015. The talent on this team is good to win 2-3 Super Bowls and anything short of a winning season in 2015 will be worst disappointment like ever

Thoughts?
Great to hear some positive thoughts from you Mr. Bond. (y) 19-0 or bust. ;)

FRO

Legend
While I like the idea, I won't believe it until I see it. Going into the season with a super inexperienced offensive line will cost us early. If the defense is able to carry the team the first half of the year, then we are good. If they start the year like they have the past two, then it's another third place finish.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
The Rams can't stumble into the season and play catch up the rest of the year, if they want to win the NFCW.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
The Seahags are still the team to beat. We're going to find out a lot about this young Rams team right out the gate in week one. And as much as I hate to say it, I don't see the Rams winning that game.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I just want them to beat the Seahawks in the home opener. After that take it one game at a time develop chemistry and end up with an above .500 record.

If that happens yes the winning the west is possible but even better making the playoffs.

Lets Go!!!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
We've proven we can beat Seattle (with a backup QB). San Francisco is down. I think we're every bit as good as Arizona. It's definitely not far-fetched at all as long as we get good play from Foles and at least an 'average' offense.

Memphis Ram

Legend
6ca9f05e2230d5d20768b88416eeb7e3.jpg

:)

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
While I don't think any of the teams in our division will present unbeatable competition for the Rams, it doesn't come down to just head to head competition. If it did the Rams were the division winners in 2012 with a 4-1-1 record. I think the Rams will be ready for a big show on week one and will indeed handle the hags fairly well, the problem is the schedule outside the division and how those games turn out.

Comparing the schedules at this point it does not look as if the hags get a break but the do have 5 home games out of the last 8, hopefully those 3 travel dates will all be losses, Vikings, Ravens and Cards.

The Rams down the stretch are balanced 4 & 4 home and away but have a tough road schedule Ravens, Bengals and then the last two games at Seattle and SF. Those last two weeks will determine the division champ.