Wanna try something that could be cool?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
That could be cool. I'll do that one tomorrow. Right now I have to do some actual work. It's a drag, but whadda ya gonna do? Big presentation at Florida Atlantic University tomorrow, and it's prep time. :neh:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
AIRWARNER13 said:
X said:
Since we're entering lull time and all. The Rams made this video for promotion reasons, but the music (I think) sucks. I thought it would be cool if we could try this same video with different songs attached and see how it turns out. I'm leaving it up to you to decide which song you think would match up to it, but keep in mind that it's only 1:40 long. I could slow it down to make it a little over 3 minutes, but that would obviously make it half-speed. Or I could trim 1:40 out of your favorite song to make it work.

Whatchu think? Worth the effort?

[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2011/12-December/ListOfDemands_122911_web.flv[/flv]
i wish once and while we could have ''classic rock '' music with our vidieos instead of some of this new rock and rap that stuff makes me'' ill'' 47 yr old classic rocker i guess that`s my problem!!!!!
AirWarner...awhile back in OT I randomly posted a serious amount of true classic rock...the title thread was 'Random mood highly enhanced...you'll find tranquility here.'

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
PhxRam said:
BatteringRambo said:
Damn wish I had my desktop/high speed to run thru this enticing array of music but I'm stuck w/ the smartphone...however a complete song to match the video would probably fall between Hatebreed, As I Lay Dying, Poison the Well and.....wait for it......SNAPCASE-anything from Looking Glass Self.

Yea I'm a metalhead..going to see Shadows Fall headline Saturday night a
t a small bar in N.Phx w/ 6 other local bands for $15...what a fuckin deal!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-2G2Be7OyE[/youtube]

Much appreciated PhxRam I thought it sounded sick...but not everyone is going to like Snapcase but that was added ridiculously fast last night and I just wanted to follow up.

PhxRam

BatteringRambo said:
PhxRam said:
BatteringRambo said:
Damn wish I had my desktop/high speed to run thru this enticing array of music but I'm stuck w/ the smartphone...however a complete song to match the video would probably fall between Hatebreed, As I Lay Dying, Poison the Well and.....wait for it......SNAPCASE-anything from Looking Glass Self.

Yea I'm a metalhead..going to see Shadows Fall headline Saturday night a
t a small bar in N.Phx w/ 6 other local bands for $15...what a fuckin deal!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-2G2Be7OyE[/youtube]

Much appreciated PhxRam I thought it sounded sick...but not everyone is going to like Snapcase but that was added ridiculously fast last night and I just wanted to follow up.

No problem. That actually was my first introduction to Snapcase. While that certainly is not my taste in music, they were not that bad.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
zn said:
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
Just dropped it on there. Seems to work out pretty well.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRk4hwwyeI[/youtube]

Lesson

Oh, really?
Might be crazy, but Piano Man by Billy Joel.

Not only because that song is stuck in my head right now, but I think it would be a way different kind of music for the video.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:
Might be crazy, but Piano Man by Billy Joel.

Not only because that song is stuck in my head right now, but I think it would be a way different kind of music for the video.
Too much action, sacks and explosions for that song, I think.