Waiting to search/View your "threads/topics"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Why must I wait to preform another search!? This is the only way I can find specific topics, and it's hard to do when I haz keep waiting.

Also, have you ever thought about adding a view your topics, or the ability to view others topics as well? Idk if any of this is possible, but imma bitch about it cause that's what I do best. :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I didn't realize there was a delay on the search function. I just set that to zero seconds.

If you want to see all of your posts, or all of someone else's posts, that's available by clicking on their (or your) profile. You can find the profile button in someone's (or your) post, or you can just click on their name. From there you'll see "Search user's posts.

b9ed03bc6b824f57b146841.png

You can also filter the searches (in the advance search function) by someone's name and checking "topic titles only."
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://ramsondemand.com/search.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">search.php</a>