Wait..new jerseys tomorrow???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It is the same one from the 40's.

View attachment 64472

I have to CALL BS !!! The article & team moved from LA to Orange County.

Still to today there are a lot of LA Ram Fans that stopped following (season tickets & fan)the team(cheering) when they made the move.

The LA Raiders took over LA & Marcus Allen.Al Davis was a piece of work.I never understood it as an Angles Fan,but LA Dodgers & Rams Fans said F’ them !!

If you looked at NFL betting cards The Rams were called Anaheim Rams.

The question was asked a lot when The Rams moved to St.Louis how I could still be a Rams Fan.That is the reason,because it didn’t matter where The Rams played.I was a Rams Fan & always have been.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Anyone know where you can buy the Kenny Washington jersey? I don't see it in the NFL shop or the Rams website shop? I want to take a look at the specs and make. I generally avoid anything from Fanatics.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone know where you can buy the Kenny Washington jersey? I don't see it in the NFL shop or the Rams website shop? I want to take a look at the specs and make. I generally avoid anything from Fanatics.
1708097066474.png

I don't know if they are available yet or if they already sold out.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Wow…. $350. Hard pass. Only Mediums left anyways

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not a huge fan of that jersey. I would not buy it, but it would be a cool collectible, which is what I assume most are buying it for. I was hoping it would look better.