Wagoner’s Rams Buzz: The Britt Impact

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend

ESPN St. Louis Rams reporter Nick Wagoner talks about Kenny Britt’s impact at the wide receiver spot. :)40)

jjab360

Legend
Britt's been getting a lot of buzz lately around here. He's only 25 so there's a chance he could return to the way he was playing early in his career when he was supposed to be the next Julio/A.J. Green. Maybe the Rams get lucky for once?

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
It Seems like Sam connects with vets who have had previous success before, Clayton and Lloyd...
Hopefully he can get a good connection between the two and they BOTH stay healthy!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Britt's been getting a lot of buzz lately around here. He's only 25 so there's a chance he could return to the way he was playing early in his career when he was supposed to be the next Julio/A.J. Green. Maybe the Rams get lucky for once?

I hope he does a Cris Carter and totally turns himself around and focuses on football. I don't mean to be the type of WR Carter was, but when he got kicked out of Philly he got focused....... he has said it changed him. Maybe Britt will have the same epiphany. I'd love for a FA deal to work out big for this club and the timing couldn't be better either.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Britt is getting a TON of buzz... I honestly wasn't expecting much (but hoping to be pleasantly surprised) when we made the signing. After all, it wasn't like the world was knocking his door down. The dude's on a 1 year prove it contract and with most of those... they don't.

But with all I'm hearing, I might have to revise my expectations on the guy. I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if he didn't make the team, and now I'm glad I didn't put my ROD money down on such a bet.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It Seems like Sam connects with vets who have had previous success before, Clayton and Lloyd...
Hopefully he can get a good connection between the two and they BOTH stay healthy!
I think he just connects with capable productive rceivers that run good routes and have good hands.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Imagine best case scenario where Brian Quick and Kenny Britt both come on strong and we have a passing attack that would resemble Marshall/Jeffrey, with a beast running game to boot! :cool:

SierraRam

Recreational User
Wagoner’s Rams Buzz: The Britt Impact:

Id say the "impact" is we went OL & DL at 2 & 13. Fisher saw something all the Watkins-wanters missed. If Britt's knee holds up, this is our biggest FA score since ___________. (Fill in the blank) I say Timmerman.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Wagoner’s Rams Buzz: The Britt Impact:

Id say the "impact" is we went OL & DL at 2 & 13. Fisher saw something all the Watkins-wanters missed. If Britt's knee holds up, this is our biggest FA score since ___________. (Fill in the blank) I say Timmerman.
Drew Bennett?