Wagoner: Rams Begin Offseason Conditioning Program

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Agamemnon

Rookie
http://blog.stlouisrams.com/2013/04/15/rams-begin-offseason-conditioning-program/

Rams Begin Offseason Conditioning Program
Posted by nickwagoner on April 15, 2013 – 3:00 PM

- While they are still a couple of weeks from being able to begin on field work and Organized Team Activities, the majority of the Rams returned to St. Louis and ContinuityX Training Center on Monday morning as the team officially began the offseason workout program.

- Technically this portion of the program is just the beginning of what will include OTAs and minicamps through around mid-June before the team leaves and re-convenes in July for training camp.

- By all accounts, the bulk of the Rams were ready and raring to go on Monday morning. Middle linebacker James Laurinaitis, CB Janoris Jenkins, QB Sam Bradford,DE Chris Long, receivers Chris Givens, Austin Pettis and Brian Quick were among the many that turned out to begin workouts. Essentially, the entire roster turned up.

- And yes, OT Rodger Saffold is in the building and ready to get to work.

- Here’s how the schedule breaks down for the next couple months as the Rams head toward the summer.

Phase One – Conditioning/Weight lifting work – April 15 – April 26

Phase Two – Skill Development – April 29 – May 17

Rookie Mini-camp – May 9 – May 12

Phase III – Field Work/Organized Team Activities: May 21, 23, 24, June 3, 4, 6, 7, 11, 13, 14.

Rookie Week – June 17 – 21

- Training camp is tentavely set to begin sometime in the last weekend of July.

- We’ll have more updates from the offseason program later today. Thanks for reading.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Saffold there,well there goes another subject we can't beat to death anymore.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Not worth a thread YET but Victor Cruz is NOT at Gints training center.
Tebow reported 90 mintes early.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Thordaddy said:

I so wouldnt mind Cruz in horns

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Rabid Ram said:
Thordaddy said:

I so wouldnt mind Cruz in horns

Yeah heza load to cover and definate home run hitter and I could SO Fing get into the Dome salsa dancing along with him, would be like the old Bob n Weeve days , but we can't afford him :cry:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I know its a pipe dream but if they did want him bad enough they would find a way to make it work

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Thordaddy said:

Oh, no...he's seriously miffed about the move to RT; I saw a post about it on some guy's homemade blog, and then saw it reposted on 3 other guys' homemade blogs.

So, you know....it has to be true. :cheese:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Glad to hear Saffold is in the house.

Honestly, I didn't expect anything otherwise from the guy.

With Saffold at RT, you could argue our oline is about as stout as it's been in a LOOOONG time.

Long, TBD, Wells, Dahl, Saffold

Nice.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
HeiseNBerg said:
Thordaddy said:

Oh, no...he's seriously miffed about the move to RT; I saw a post about it on some guy's homemade blog, and then saw it reposted on 3 other guys' homemade blogs.

Funny as hell because I just had the same thought and posted on another board that nobody has heard a peep outta him or his agent yet all the media guys in STL are saying he's "reportedly unhappy".

I'm thinking some of these guys had a choice between beauty school and journalism and after dropping out of beauty school took up writing....

nighttrain

Legend
LesBaker said:
HeiseNBerg said:
Thordaddy said:

Funny as hell because I just had the same thought and posted on another board that nobody has heard a peep outta him or his agent yet all the media guys in STL are saying he's "reportedly unhappy".

I'm thinking some of these guys had a choice between beauty school and journalism and after dropping out of beauty school took up writing....
and aint it a bitcch!

train