W Fisher Back How to go about fixing' our Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
I would try to steal Matt Kalil from the Vikings he is from socal. you might be right but I'm taking my chances Robinson isn't cutting it
Hasn't Kalil been a disappointment? I work with a bunch of Viking fans and they think he sucks.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Didn't we do better with that zone blocking scheme we had last year , than Boras takes over and that went away and so did Gurleys yards and the run game .

That was misleading. Teams were trying to cheat and not only stack the box, but really trying to not just have 9 in the box, but almost go goal line against us...so when we would open a hole for Gurley, he'd be...gone. Teams wised up and went back to a more traditional box stacking and Gurley hasn't had a 100 yard game all season this year.

The issue isn't zone blocking versus man blocking. The issue is situational play calling and getting the matchups that are advantageous so that players can be in position to succeed. It's not just a matter of throwing a 5 yard in pattern on 3rd and 8, but if that were done with Tavon on a Safety, that might not be bad. But doing it with Cunningham on a cover LB, that's just not going to work.

I mean, we've got plays where just by the lineup and personnel, the opponents KNOW what we're going to do. That's just...bad. It's just bad scheme.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
B4 I read too much...my thoughts...

Move G-Rob to RT....draft or sign FA LT (I know, risky, but hey)....Draft a CENTER!!!!....Draft a TE....TE rich draft....draft a center and a TE....

Norv....great coach...in the 80's....and 90's....okay coach now...

I don't have a clue what type of OC will work with Fish....

and I think we need a new defensive mission. If Fish is here, we need a better Defense...Need a LB, and 2 corners....and move Barron back to SS....decide who's better, TJ or Mo (I'm guessing TJ).....and leave them alone....one more DE couldn't hurt.

A55VA6

Legend
Jeff Fisher needs to just say FUCK IT, and let someone come in and install their offense. I'm sick of this boring, plain offense. It doesn't work.