Vinny Tweets on FA, Tavon, Draft, Harold Landry...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
All options are not open. Who would the rams draft in the first round on offense?

Defense is the only way they're going and its just a question of if they trade down.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All options are not open. Who would the rams draft in the first round on offense?

Defense is the only way they're going and its just a question of if they trade down.
Will Hernandez, Isaiah Wynn and Connor Williams are a couple options on offense.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I think there I zero chance we take an offensive player with either of our first two picks.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Will Hernandez, Isaiah Wynn and Connor Williams are a couple options on offense.

If the rams take any of these guys in the first round ill pay for an elite hooker to visit you during draft weekend. And if they take any guard, I'll blow you my self.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1(23) Isaiah Wynn G Georgia
3(87) take your pick of who you think will be there Dorance Armstrong, Josh Sweat or Uchenna Nwosu Edge
4(111) Micah Kiser or Jack Cichy ILB
4(135) Austin Corbett (Kromer was just at his pro day in Nevada) Guard
6(179, 197, 198 200) Senat Wagner T, Jrry's boy at RB, Jacob Pugh OLB and Dominick Sanders FS Georgia

There's a very possible scenario if we sign Hankins for our NT spot and maybe a vet ILB for a year to develop our ILB picked in the 4th round. Never say never to picking anything at any pick. That would be one hell of a draft if we sign Hankins and Bowman.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3(87) take your pick of who you think will be there Dorance Armstrong, Josh Sweat or Uchenna Nwosu Edge
6(179, 197, 198 200) Senat Wagner T, Jrry's boy at RB, Jacob Pugh OLB and Dominick Sanders FS Georgia

There's a very possible scenario if we sign Hankins for our NT spot and maybe a vet ILB for a year to develop our ILB picked in the 4th round. Never say never to picking anything at any pick. That would be one hell of a draft if we sign Hankins and Bowman.
If we signed Hankins and Bowman we could genuinely take best player remaining and feel like we're huge winners. Wouldn't that be nice?

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

I think the whole blowing you comment says I'm way beyond taking a guard with the first pick, even if they trade down. If they get hankins AND bowman, I'll even add some ass play from the member of your choice, if that's legal, because there's no way the rams take an offensive lineman with their first pick. The only 2 guys worth it for the rams at 23 will be gone and they ain't moving up for anyone else.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
If we signed Hankins and Bowman we could genuinely take best player remaining and feel like we're huge winners. Wouldn't that be nice?
Adding those two would be a really nice cap to FA. I’m really hoping for Hankins. He just makes too much sense for this team. The only thing that I worry about is cap space. I know they have plenty to sign both, and afford to sign draft picks, but I can’t imagine there would be a whole lot of money left.

Ram65

Legend

Seems like Hankins is financially out of reach but, maybe they go lower value at NT before the draft. Hope Rams get Bowman. I did not think OG going into free agency but, after seeing the money free agents got resigning Saffold could be a problem. Brown is also in the last year of his contract.

dang

Legend
Time to unseal the envelope for Aaron contract $$$. I am hoping it’s coming estuary enough not to shut down remainder of FA (other than bargain basement deals) this year.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I think if Evans is there at #23...you can't pass on him. I'm seeing the FA ILB is really thin....and I think we can get a nice edge rusher in the 3rd....and we have a couple on the roster already... if we went edge rusher in the 1st round...to me theres a drop off in the ILBs after that... the kid from Boise is nice but would he be there in the 3rd? To me I see some edge rushers that would be there in the 3rd round for us possibly...

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

Wow OldSchool! I've been following this site for sometime and been a member for a WHOLE week, and you are among a small group of members whose posts I really respect, and usually agree with. So please help me to understand why you go offense with our 1st round pick, especially with all the holes we currently have on defense? And please don't give me the BPA crap, when what that usually means BPA for the teams needs, and even if you go BPA then they trade down or up to get the player that best fit their needs, perhaps even picking up an extra pick.

Now the rest of free agency may yet turn out completely different, and if you're right I'll give you all the kudos you deserve, but you can't say who they'll draft by who you're hoping they will yet sign, as we really don't know what their targets are no matter what that Bosignore says.

So please explain your logic behind your thinking, for there has to be some sort of rationality on your part. Because as I said, I got much respect for what you post.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow OldSchool! I've been following this site for sometime and been a member for a WHOLE week, and you are among a small group of members whose posts I really respect, and usually agree with. So please help me to understand why you go offense with our 1st round pick, especially with all the holes we currently have on defense? And please don't give me the BPA crap, when what that usually means BPA for the teams needs, and even if you go BPA then they trade down or up to get the player that best fit their needs, perhaps even picking up an extra pick.

Now the rest of free agency may yet turn out completely different, and if you're right I'll give you all the kudos you deserve, but you can't say who they'll draft by who you're hoping they will yet sign, as we really don't know what their targets are no matter what that Bosignore says.

So please explain your logic behind your thinking, for there has to be some sort of rationality on your part. Because as I said, I got much respect for what you post.
It was all about a possibility of taking an offensive player in the 1st. I still think we go an edge, ilb or nt. I was responding to a comment about how it's possible we could take an offense player.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
It was all about a possibility of taking an offensive player in the 1st. I still think we go an edge, ilb or nt. I was responding to a comment about how it's possible we could take an offense player.
Okay, I guess I can forgive you, this time.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Theres more than enough work cut out for the Rams F.O. and i ofcourse wouldve liked to see some FA help at LB and NT already signed but it is what it is. Theyll have to replace Whitworth in a year or two, wouldnt be surprised of we drafted a LT early