Vin Scully has passed away

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Heaven sure has a hell of a broadcast team with Jack Buck and Vin Scully. Absolute legend that I respect.

Rest in peace.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh man... I grew up listening to Vin. The absolute best in the business. RIP Vin.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Oh, I just posted on the Rams forum, so I guess that can be deleted. Didn't think of looking here.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am almost speechless. Such a great broadcaster and a memorable part of my life in watching the Dodgers. Will miss you

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I remember him also doing NFL games on CBS and a lot of West Coast time Rams games.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Golf and NFL too. Him and Chick tag teaming the broadcasts in heaven.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn. His voice was baseball. Greatest ever indeed. RIP.

nighttrain

Legend
i remember listening to Mr Scully on my cheapo transistor radio before I was in my teens, a true GREAT.
train

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Listened to him starting at 9 years old. Almost 50 years of comfort while watching a game. Very special man off the mic as well.

This one is a true kick in the side. RIP old friend. You sure made us feel like one.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
i remember listening to Mr Scully on my cheapo transistor radio before I was in my teens, a true GREAT.
train

Yup, many nights listening to him & the Dodger games on my tiny Panasonic transistor radio, and hiding it under my pillow so I wouldn't be caught.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yup, many nights listening to him & the Dodger games on my tiny Panasonic transistor radio, and hiding it under my pillow so I wouldn't be caught.
Had the same thing as a young man with Chick Hearn. We used to be able to pick up their radio channel all the way up in Reno. Spent many nights listening to the Showtime Lakers on a very scratchy radio feed.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River