Video: St Louis Rams' first game in 1995 sights & sounds

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
So 20 years ago Stan Kroenke put his plan into motion to move the Rams back to LA after doing everything to get them into St. Louis. You can see the evil in his eyes in that interview.

Irish

Starter
I still have those ugly ass hats that original PSL holders got when the team first came to St. Louis. My dad and uncle took my to Macomb for training camp, and the team all signed it.

Man, am I gonna miss them...

So 20 years ago Stan Kroenke put his plan into motion to move the Rams back to LA after doing everything to get them into St. Louis. You can see the evil in his eyes in that interview.

The ultimate long con, bring them to St Louis, drive down their value, bye them, move them back to LA, over a 20 year period.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Ah, 1995. The nostalgia. I was a seven-year-old whipper snapper.

Remember those old lawn chairs, like the one at 00:27 with the rubber tube thingies? And the other bluish one too...haven't seen one of those in a long time either. And the cars, the clothes, the Fox logo, etc.

And as it pans through the crowd, notice how not a single person has their face buried in a cell phone. No one yapping away at their hands.

Now, it's like Futurama compared to that video.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I remember being very excited for the city of St Louis and at the same time sentimental to those die hards in LA.
Above all i was happy for the Rams because they had already been going through tough times, losing and ridicule. It was very cool to have the Sun shine on them again in a positive light...and to see the city come alive and show support.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm sorry, I didn't know we were having a Ram funeral today.

Video was cool a Heck, BTW.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I remember being upset because we chose Miller over Chandler at qb.
Miller started off hot though. It's a shame he had problems with concussions.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I attended their final game in Anaheim the year before. Didn't like seeing them leave, but that first game was super exciting.