VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Sammy Watkins vs Minnesota (10 August 2017)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Here's a quick highlight video I made of our newest weapon in action during last night's preseason game versus the Vikings.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkVO6RAooqE

Any lingering injuries he battled last year appears to have healed nicely over the off-season. (y)

His final stat line:
4 receptions
5 targets
39 yards

Watkins played in three drives for the Bills before being pulled in the start of the second quarter.

Enjoy!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You, my good sir, are amazing. Never stop being amazing, all right? :D

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Great job! Thanks.

Look at the respect the corners give him when he starts downfield. Big cushions, they don't want him to get behind them. Then all of a sudden, SW hit's the brakes and is sitting wide open.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great job! Thanks.

Look at the respect the corners give him when he starts downfield. Big cushions, they don't want him to get behind them. Then all of a sudden, SW hit's the brakes and is sitting wide open.
I noticed that too. He's a smooth route runner and can cut on dime. I really enjoyed seeing him blocking on that Williams run. If he gives blocks like that one in the video, TG30 will be in the end-zone a lot this season!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Great job! Thanks.

He didn't even need to separate using swing or other moves because of his speed and body control. Just taps the brakes and has space. Minnesota has a respectable starting secondary. Impressed!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the revolution will not be televised....meaning, we are under the radar and coming at the NFL hard!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seeing Sammy in those highlights compared to his first game last season, there's a world of difference. He just didn't look right last season. Looks fine now.