Video fallout from Rams win over Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was waiting on this thread. I'm proud to say that Michael Lombardi finally admitted that he was way off on Goff yesterday. He admitted that Goff like tough during the Minnesota game and was hurt by drops she fumbles and then said Sunday night that Goff looks like a promising young qb. So now I can stop hating him. My job is done

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Can't stand Stephen A smith. Guy just loves the sound of his own loud ass voice.

Proof these tools don't even watch the games. Colin Cowherd thought Woods got taken away by the saints, and thought the Saints almost beat the rams because we only won by 6 points. Someone should point out they scored their last TD in garbage time.
I can't believe what passes as sports journalism nowadays

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Can't stand Stephen A smith. Guy just loves the sound of his own loud ass voice.

Proof these tools don't even watch the games. Colin Cowherd thought Woods got taken away by the saints, and thought the Saints almost beat the rams because we only won by 6 points. Someone should point out they scored their last TD in garbage time.
I can't believe what passes as sports journalism nowadays

Every time anyone mentions the Rams, Stephen A Smith has to go on the same exact rant about Jeff Fisher. It’s incredibly annoying and repetitive.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I was waiting on this thread. I'm proud to say that Michael Lombardi finally admitted that he was way off on Goff yesterday. He admitted that Goff like tough during the Minnesota game and was hurt by drops she fumbles and then said Sunday night that Goff looks like a promising young qb. So now I can stop hating him. My job is done
But, but.....we can STILL hate Heath Evans, right?!?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But, but.....we can STILL hate Heath Evans, right?!?

Yeah he's the most annoying d-bag in sports television and a consistent spin-hater vs Goff. Loudest guy in the room who usually knows the least (only Stephen A outdoes him on that), can't stand the dude.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The last one irritates me. They called a hold on Whitworth...I don't see anything that doesn't happen EVERY freaking play in football. Plus, Gurley was already passed him and had no chance to make a play.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Stephen A Smith = @LACHAMP46 might be the same person?
first cousins, third removed.....
relationship4.1.gif