Video: Discussion Cowboys vs. Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

Yo Ramily, I thought this was a good discussion on our upcoming matchup. And I particularly like the concept of momentum vs. rest.

Let's hope we get off to a fast start and discount any advantages they may have.

Go Rams!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
No disrespect to Foles, Prescott or Mayhomes and I could very well be wrong....

My instincts tell me one of these quarterbacks will win the Super Bowl. ( #16 )

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not sure how the Cowboys are going to upset or shock the Rams when about 90% of the heads out there are picking Dallas.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hoping we wipe the field with their @$$es. So goddamn tired of the media.

And once again: Goff 30 point higher passer rating in LA. Homey loves the Coliseum. :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hoping we wipe the field with their @$$es. So goddamn tired of the media.

And once again: Goff 30 point higher passer rating in LA. Homey loves the Coliseum. :D
Bruh, where did I go? ~ Aaron Freakin Donald's Avatar
h5RFw8V.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta give TG some love now that he's back and everyone's forgotten about him lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First things First was a funny segment. They talk about how the KC game was the high watermark and have zero idea that the correlation was the loss of Kupp.

In the long run, though, losing Kupp is going to make Jared a better QB. He's gonna have to work harder to get 'er done, and win or lose this is the kind of experience that grows these guys.